The door of the refrigerator does not suck what to do
The thing is that the unkitable air entering the device has a negative impact not only on the freshness and preservation of the contents, but also causes difficult to correct the technique: the compressor, trying to compensate for excess heat in the chambers, works for wear. And this sooner or later provokes overheating of the engine and a high degree of wear of other unit nodes. This is how loosely closing the door of the refrigerator can turn into an expensive breakdown.
If you do not know how to make the refrigerator close, then it is worth without delay to find out the reasons why this failure could happen, and the door stopped closing normally.
The refrigerator stopped closing: what to check the ordinary user before calling the master?
Before he trumpet the alarm and call a specialist, you can inspect the refrigerator yourself, maybe everything is in order with the device and you do not have to repair the unit. Check the following:
- Maybe the refrigerator stopped closing because something inside the cameras interferes with him? Forgot to push the salad bowl or turned the bucket with a handle to the door and please!. the door will not close, no matter how you try. All that can protrude, pushing into the camera or get out of the refrigerator.
- How exactly your refrigerator is on the floor? Have you moved it recently? If you have a level, then with its help you can check if you have installed the refrigerator exactly. If there is no construction line, use a glass of water. it is not so accurately, but still shows whether the device is crooked or evenly installed (glasses with a painted horizontal rim are especially successful. you need to pour water on it exactly according to the rims). What is the danger of a slope? In fact, it is not dangerous, but if the refrigerator is inclined a little forward, then the door according to the laws of gravity will open itself. If everything is just that, then after regulating the legs, everything will fall into place.
If two of the above troubles are not your case, then a breakdown could arise, which prevents the unit doors of the unit tightly fit to the body of the device.
At the request of our customers, we will tell in detail about all the most common reasons because of which the refrigerator door cannot close.
We test the door
This test was invented ten years ago and is called “Test with a probe”. An ordinary sheet of paper acts as a probe (the thinner the paper, the better). The strip should be 5cm in width. This paper is laid across the sealing gum, the door is closed, and they try to get the paper. If everything is fine, then it is problematic to extract paper. You need to walk with this “probe” throughout the door. If there are areas in which rubber adjacent to the refrigerator body is weak, then the paper is easily extracted. After simply a test, you narrow the circle of possible reasons for the failure of the refrigerator.
And now about the reasons weak and bad or not at all closing the refrigerator door:
The cause of the malfunction and methods of elimination
After conducting a “test with a probe”, you determined that the paper cannot be fixed at all.
The fasteners of the door were ill, and the density of its fit to the perimeter of the refrigerator was weakened. You will need an accurate adjustment of the door loops. produced by the master.
You cannot close the refrigerator door, and during the test it turned out that in different places the door does not close equally tightly.
Symptom one, and two reasons: 1. Could serve his term seal, especially if he was not often pleased with the departure, and the door was clapped with heroic force. Over the years of operation, rubber loses the functions of elasticity, becomes less elastic, violating the tightness of the compartments. This consumable needs to replace.
If the device is only from the store or it serves for many years, but literally after moving or rearrangements, then the door could accidentally be damaged in it. If the deformation is not serious, then you can do with adjustment, but if fatal changes in the design of the door occur, then you will need to replace the entire door.
In the old refrigerator, the door seems to be “departing” from the closet itself.
In the design of the “grandmother’s” devices there is a special sparkle detail, which is a small element of plastic, which is located at the base of the door. with its assistance, the door opens and closes smoothly. If the door is clapping, the plastic is deformed over time, and the door ceases to close normally. The spacer part must be replaced by a new.
The door does not close in the refrigerators of the Ariston or Indesit brand, it seems to be springing from the refrigerator case.
In some models of the units of these brands, the rod of the inclusion and shutdown of light is located according to the idea of manufacturers is not entirely correct. often it interferes with the closure of the door. This stem must be moved deep into the camera.
Having tested the density of closing the doors, the probe showed that the door is closed everywhere equally tightly, but at the same time the signal warning about the open door does not stop.
The refrigerator is just an electrical appliance stuffed with sensors, nodes and systems. And often the sensors are the first to suffer. In this case, the sensor reacting to the closure of the door could break. It is subject to urgent replacement.
If you don’t have a refrigerator, freezer or refrigerator, the refrigerator door breaks, a new or old refrigerator does not close, or any other nuisance associated with the door happened, then, of course, a qualified specialist will come to the rescue.
But do not forget that a lot depends on you. Remember that slamming the refrigerator door, whatever it is. old or new, only from the store, you can’t. No need to play with the refrigerator in the game “Closed-opened”. If you noticed, then opening the device immediately after its closure, the door is difficult. This can be explained by the pressure difference in the refrigerator and in the room itself. If you forgot to take something from the refrigerator, then wait only for a minute and then open it-so you extend the service life of the elastic band and the refrigerator itself. As for the sealing material, it also needs to be careful. From time to time you need to wash it using a weak soap solution. and then be sure to dry. Do not smear the elastic with lubricant or oils. these substances destroy the rubber environment.
If you are guided by simple rules, the refrigerator will serve you for a long time and without problems for many years. And if the refrigerator has already broken, then you should not be upset. contact professional craftsmen and they will cope with a breakdown quickly and efficiently.
The correct and long.term work of the refrigerator depends on several reasons. One of them is the tightness of household appliances. As a result of depressurization, warm air penetrates into the inner compartment, which leads to ice. The load on the cooling system, which is forced to constantly drive Freon, increases to maintain the desired temperature in the space of the refrigerator. And this leads to the premature wear of the unit and the subsequent purchase of a new refrigerator.
What to do if the refrigerator door closes loose or bad
The refrigerator door in good condition fits tightly to the body. If the refrigerator door does not close or fit not, it is necessary to find out the reason and begin to eliminate the malfunctions, otherwise the products will deteriorate, and the equipment will become more difficult to fix it over time.
Why does the refrigerator door close loose
Due to the fact that the unit does not close well, cracks form, holes through which air penetrates inside. A warm stream makes the capacitor work at full power to compensate for the lack of cold air in open compartments. The engine can overheat and lose its performance. Then it will need to replace it with a working.
First you need to make sure that the door does not adjoin the refrigeration equipment tightly. To do this, take a piece of paper and place on the door closure section, after which they close the refrigerator. The sheet will immediately understand how hermetically the door works. If the fit density is high, the air does not pass into the equipment and the problem is not in the door. Otherwise, you will have to look for the cause of the malfunction.
Reasons not related to the breakdown of technology
Sometimes improper operation can cause poor door closure. Before calling a specialist, you need to check:
- How dishes and foods on the shelves are placed. Can bulge the handle of the pan, pots. If so, they change the location of the dishes so that nothing prevents the closing of the refrigerator.
- An uneven floor. It happens that due to irregularities of the flooring, the equipment is tilted sideways. As a result, the door may not be pressed until the end. In this case, you need to twist the legs or put something as a lining.
- The fall of technology. Sometimes, when transporting equipment, it falls. Subsequently, the door is poorly attached. In this case, it will require its complete replacement.
- Overload of the shelves located on the door. You can’t put cans with pickles, water bottles there. Some of the products are transferred to the main department, when they solve the problem with a lack of space. Then the door will have a tight clutch with the frame.
Examination of the seal
Almost all models of equipment are attached to the elastic band. Gradually, it wears out, damaged, a replacement is required. This is noticeable in hardened corners, the appearance of yellowness, the formation of cracks on the elastic band. If the owner finds at least one sign, the part needs to be changed.
What tools will be needed to replace the seal:
- Disconnect the refrigerator from the network. Let stand for half an hour.
- They remove the old elastic band in this way: the screwdriver is placed between the refrigerator body and the sealant, with force they are pulled. Raise the lower edge and twist the bolts.
- Take a sponge, moisten it in a soap solution and clean the channel for the seal.
- The new elastic band is stretched around the perimeter of the door and inserted into the canal, stuck with glue or screwed with screws.
- Then heated with an mounting hairdryer.
- Now they check the work. If the door does not fit well, it is necessary to inspect the defect. If it opens with some effort. the replacement is made correctly.
A banal but common reason why the door sticks weakly is elastic pollution. This is an important part of the device that is periodically thoroughly washed. Do this with a solution with vinegar, soda, a tool for washing dishes. Chemical drugs that contain hard particles and aggressive environment cannot be used.
Incorrect door adjustment
In this case, the door does not fit due to the wrong position regarding the device. How to adjust:
- turn off the device from the network, leave for 30 minutes;
- take a small wrench, open the door and weaken the upper and lower bolts a little;
- Then they are tightened.
If the skew formed at the top as a result of the actions performed, then the upper bookmark is removed and the screws are screwed to the place. If distorted from below, remove the lower bookmark and tighten the bolt.
Clushing the door
If a skew is visible and the detail leaves, you will need to hang it to the other side. Sequencing:
- Turn off the equipment, let stand for more than half an hour. If it is possible to remove the lid at the top and below, this is done.
- Begin to twist the bolts from below with a screwdriver.
- Then proceed to the upper part. Carefully remove the part.
- You need to outweigh the door with a partner. It is heavy, so it’s hard to cope even alone to a man. Put it on the opposite side.
- They screw the bolts starting from the upper.
- Put on plugs on visible holes.
- The lid is returned to its original position.
Other causes of malfunctions are becoming:
- The sagging of the door. This happens even in new atlant models or indesit. Repair is required.
- Hinges are shattered. Sometimes the loops wear out, and breakdown occurs. Then the gum adjoins the body loosely, the gap appears. Result. the door is poorly closed. To solve the problem of the loop, they tighten it more. Do this with a hexagon. If the procedure has not brought the result, the loops should be replaced.
- Problems in the electronic device that is responsible for closing. The sensor may break, then it is necessary to call the master. Such a function is available only in new refrigerators. They are responsible for the behavior of the door. If the refrigeration equipment is open over 40-50 seconds, the sensor gives a reaction and reports this by a sound signal. But if the device breaks, it begins to give false signals.
- If the refrigerator serves for a long time, then the spacer wear out. Choose a plastic or metal product. At least the last and stronger, but quickly begins to make creaks.
IMPORTANT! The gum of the door must be regularly cleaned and washed, delivered from the residues of food, rolled dirt.
How to prevent a problem
- Stop loudly slamming the refrigerator door: this disrupts the tightness of the elastic band;
- After closing, you should not immediately open the freezer, since a pressure drop will occur inside, due to which the sealing seals falls to the body more;
- when defrosting equipment, clean the cuff;
- You can’t put too many products on the refrigerator door, otherwise it will skew;
- It is important to take care of the seal in a timely manner. regularly clean it, remove dirt, food residues and check the condition;
- Do not open equipment and freezer too often. this will not only extend the life of the seal, but also reduce the load on the compressor.
How to adjust the door of the turquoise refrigerator
The depressurization of the refrigerator invariably leads to the failure of the unit, and also makes it impossible to maintain the necessary products of temperature conditions for storage. One of the most frequent breakdowns is manifested in the fact that the doors are loosely closed. If you do not take appropriate measures in time, one of the expensive elements of the refrigerator may subsequently fail.
In order to check the tightness and find out if there is a need to repair the refrigerator door, a regular paper sheet is enough. Fasten it on a rubber seal, then try to close the door.
If the sheet remains a hanging and pressed door of the refrigerator, then everything is in order. Otherwise, if the door does not close properly. it is possible to state a violation of the tightness of the refrigerator.
In this article, we decided to analyze breakdowns, their causes and methods of independent repair.
Keep in mind that loose closure of the door leads to problems soon. The first “symptom” will be the appearance of a winter “fur coat” on the wall. If the door does not close, the ice is most often localized in the back of the refrigerator. The thermostat will begin to go on data on cooling insufficiency, which is why the engine will begin to work “at the limit” and may break.
In order to minimize the probability of wear of the seal (namely, because of it the door does not close most often), it is enough to observe simple rules:
Then no adjustment or repair of the refrigerator door is most likely necessary.
Before repairing the refrigerator door, you need to clarify the root cause of the problem; possible options:
- Skorus of the shelves. Sometimes the doors of the refrigerator do not close for the simplest reason: the shelves distorted due to overload. If you put a large amount of food in the refrigerator, this may well happen. Try to distribute the mass evenly and not fill the refrigerator excessively. To straighten the position of the shelves yourself is not difficult. If the door is still not closing, read the text further.
- Bad with grease. If the refrigerator door when opening and closing, it is worth paying attention to the door loops. Many do not know at all that they are periodically necessary to lubricate.
- Pollution or wear. Graduate gradually accumulating on the seal is another reason for the sealing violation. For cleansing, it is recommended to use water with vinegar or soap solution: do not use chemical agents. We also note that the seals are prone to wear: often over time the rubber element ceases to be elastic.
- Spitter detail. The spacer, which shifts to the floor and does not allow the door to close to the end, wear out. Usually it is made of polymeric materials and is located at the junction of the door and the main part of the device. Its function is to ensure smooth opening and closing.
- Uneven surface. Occasionally, the door can be poorly closed from the irregularities of the surface on which the unit is located. The latter leans to one of the sides, to correct which you need to twist the legs or arrange an additional support.
- Closing sensor. A special closing door sensor is often found on modern refrigerators. Its function is the owner of the owner of a violation of tightness by means of the sound signal. The failure of the element leads to the fact that he reports false information.
Now, having talked about the reasons, let’s move on to the methods of independent door repair:
- Replacing the seal. For the repair of the door you will need: a new seal, flat screwdriver, glue or screws. Disconnect the device, wait for about an hour, then remove the old seal. To do this, insert the screwdriver into the crack between the rubber and the plastic and pull it with the effort. After that, you need to raise the lower edge of the product and unscrew the bolts. It is recommended to clean the channel using a conventional soap solution and sponge. Then you need to stretch the new seal along the contour of the door, inserting it into the channel around the perimeter; As a mount, you can use screws or glue. It is recommended to warm up the structure using a special mounting hairdryer (if there is no one at hand, at least with the help of ordinary). Be sure to check the result: if the refrigerator door closes loosely, the seal adjoins badly. If it opens with the application of some effort. everything is in order.
- Adjustment of the refrigerator door. To adjust the refrigerator door, you need to turn off the device, let it stand for about an hour and prepare a small wrench. After that, you need to open the door, slightly loosen the upper and lower bolts. If a skew on top, you need to remove one upper bookmark and tighten the screws; if below. remove one lower and also tighten the screws. It is desirable that during the procedure someone supports the unit. Check the tightness of the door; If the problem has not left, you will have to repeat the control of the refrigerator door from the beginning.
We tried to tell everything about the breakdown associated with the fact that the refrigerator door does not close, highlighting both the causes and methods of independent repair. We hope that this article was useful to you!
How to adjust the door of the refrigerator with your own hands? One of the most common local problems associated with the refrigerator is the deformation or absence of a tight fit of the seal to the door or body. In this regard, the question of door repair. Most often this can be done independently, t.to. Calling the master at home. expensive service.
Prevention of breakdowns
If at the moment the refrigerator door closes, it should be treated carefully and follow a few simple rules of operation of your refrigerator:
- When defrosting and cleaning the refrigerator, you should wipe the rubber seal with a soap solution or vinegar to avoid its pollution;
- Gently and carefully close the door. a sharp slamming violates its tightness;
- Do not have heavy jars with pickles on the door shelves. they can create an overload and damage the door.
Ways to check the tightness of the refrigerator if the door does not close
Not tightly adjacent to the refrigerator door-an occasion for concern, the first “bell” signaling that something is wrong with the device. Although there are times when the cause may be a not fully pushed box or a pan handle extending beyond the boundaries of space. Therefore, first of all, the equipment should be carefully examined.
If there is no interference for closing, then other methods of checking are used:
- The refrigerator should be placed on a flat hard surface without a slope. The slightest slope or skew can contribute to the passage of air masses from the room inside
- The degree of fit of the sealing gum to the body is easy to check using a paper probe.
Replacing the seal
What to do if the refrigerator door is not easy to close due to damage to the sealant? During operation, the rubber gasket wears out and requires replacement. This is evident by the appearance of yellowness on rubber, the formation of cracks and hardened angles. She is changed independently or turn to the master.
After installation, check the result of the work. If the door opens with a slight effort, then the replacement is carried out correctly.
There are several reasons why the refrigerator door cannot close tightly. So that they do not lead to a breakdown of the unit and expensive repair, they are immediately identified and eliminated. Some of the malfunctions arise due to improper operation of the equipment. Repair of more complex breakdowns requires experience. Without it, it is better to contact a qualified specialist so as not to damage the household device.
Refrigerator tightness. the key to quality work. If the refrigerator door is poorly closed, the temperature balance is disturbed. This leads to an increased load on the motor, a decrease in performance. You can independently determine the cause and eliminate the problem, without calling the master. How to do this. I will tell.
What will happen if the refrigerator is open: possible consequences, the principle of operation, how much you can keep open, tips and recommendations
Not a tightly closed refrigerator door can lead to a deterioration in the quality of the products, its breakdown and even such consequences as spontaneous combustion and fire. Therefore, leaving the house, leaving on vacation or business trip, always check the refrigeration unit.
Why the refrigerator should not be kept open for a long time
A device such as a refrigerator can work reliably. in conditions of complete sealing. You can not leave the door of a refrigerator or freezer in open state for a long time.
We will figure out what will happen if the refrigerator will not close, the main consequences can be:
- Spoiled food products.
- Compressor failure.
- The appearance of unrefined sounds and noise.
- Damage to the thermostat.
- Short circuit.
If the door of the refrigerator for a long time, for example, for a whole night, remains open, the temperature inside the chamber rises. The product begins to deteriorate under conditions above 5 s, especially if the refrigerator is overloaded in the summer period.
The development and spread of harmful bacteria in food provokes the occurrence of an unpleasant odor, and their ingress in the human body can lead to poisoning.
The forgotten door of the freezer will contribute to:
- the formation of a puddle under the device;
- the appearance of a thick layer of ice;
- Frozen products will begin to thaw, repeated freezing will negatively affect their quality.
To restore normal storage conditions, it is necessary to turn off and completely defrost the device, process its internal walls using a soda solution.
The compressor may burn
If you forget to close the refrigerator, the compressor’s work goes into accelerated mode. The device is trying to catch up with the necessary temperature conditions, it works without stopping for several hours, then it fails. The compressor is not subject to repair, it will take dismantling with a complete replacement of the electrical appliance.
Signs of compressor breakdown are:
- Light noise, vibration, rattling during work.
- High temperature inside the chamber, on the contrary, strong cold, the formation of hoorful on the walls.
- The engine does not turn on, it turns off in a short period of time.
In modern devices, most likely, an emergency shutdown will work, which will protect the compressor from the breakdown.
How much you can keep the refrigerator open
With the question, why the refrigerator should not be kept open for a long time. we figured out what period it can be opened for.
Almost all models of refrigerators that can be purchased today are equipped with special signaling devices when opening the door for a long time. These can be sound signals and/or flashing lights that work in 1-2 minutes and remind you that you can’t keep the door open for a long time.
In the refrigerators of the old sample, such signals are not provided, so it should be specially attention to the device. The main task of the compressor is to maintain the necessary temperature conditions with the help of a refrigerant, therefore, the long opening of the refrigerator will lead to its constant operation and increased electricity consumption.
It is better to keep the disconnected refrigerator open or closed
Before leaving for a long period of time, it is recommended to perform the following actions with a refrigerator:
- Completely free all cameras from products.
- Turn off the power supply. This, firstly, is compliance with safety precautions, and secondly, will maintain electricity costs.
- Rinse the inner surfaces, wipe the rubber bands and sequences so that they do not crack from high humidity. Do not use abrasive cleaners, hard brushes.
- Leave the door open for the entire period of absence. The device closed for a long time can maintain an unpleasant, stale smell.
Compliance with the above recommendations will allow you to leave it unattended in clean state for a long time, without extraneous aroma. Before you turn on the device, it is necessary to close the door.
Other breakdowns of the refrigerator (which can be caused by an open refrigerator)
The most dangerous outcome of the open door of the refrigerator, can be overheating of the compressor, leading to fire or short circuit, due to overloading the wiring. Self-combustion leads to fire and the release of harmful substances due to the melting of plastic spare parts.
Installation of a microwave on the refrigerator
It depends on the thermostat how much or weakly the refrigerator will freeze.
The main signs of the thermallane breakdown can be:
- continuous operation of the refrigerator without independent shutdown;
- strong injection of low temperature in compartments with plus indicators;
- unstable operation of the device, spontaneous disconnection.
Another breakdown can be unusual sounds and noises in the refrigerator. In any case, you should seek help from specialists in order to prevent the occurrence of a more serious breakdown.
Tips and recommendations
It is very difficult to do without a refrigerator in the modern world, observing the main recommendations, you will get the opportunity to store food in optimal conditions, regardless of the time of year:
- Install the unit under a small bias so that the door can close under its own weight;
- Set the voltage stabilizer to protect the device from voltage drops in the network;
- Before leaving (sleep), check that the refrigerator door is closed.
Correct handling of household appliances will allow them to work efficiently, extend their service life.
Did not close the refrigerator door what will happen. Why the refrigerator cannot be kept open for a long time
Refrigerators and freezers. hardy athletes that cool products and preserve freshness 24 hours a day. However, there are situations when you need to turn them off for a long period of time. For example, when you are going on vacation or while moving to a new house. The question arises: “How to prepare a refrigerator for a long downtime without prejudice to its further work?””
At first glance, it seems that it is quite simple: it is enough to remove all the products and turn off the device from the network. What could be easier? If this is all that is done before leaving the device turned off for a long time, you can get a surprise in the form of an unpleasant odor, which will be difficult to get rid of.
Careful cleaning the refrigerator and open the doors
To prevent problems, do a thorough cleaning of the device before leaving it turned off for a long time. To do this, you can use our. It is very important to leave the doors of the refrigerator open after cleaning. This simple procedure will help prevent the appearance of unpleasant odors.
The “Vacation” mode for refrigerators with double.circuit cooling
Owners of refrigerators with double.circuit cooling during the vacation can leave food in the freezer department. In this case, the need to use a refrigerator for a long time disappears.
So that the closed doors of the refrigerator does not appear an unpleasant odor, the premium Liebherr devices with the freshness zone Biofresh are equipped with the “Holid Mode” mode. It allows you to maintain a constant temperature at 15 ° C inside the refrigerator.
Thus, there is a prevention of unpleasant odor even with a closed refrigerator door. It is worth noting that with active “vacation” mode, the device spends much less electricity than under the usual operating conditions.
Before activating the “Vacation” mode, remove all products from the refrigerator and conduct. In accordance with the instruction manual.
If your refrigerator is equipped with an ice agenter, then before turning off the device for a long period, you must install the ice generator in the cleaning position (detailed information on how to do this in the instructions for the operation of your refrigerator).
In this position, the ice form in the ice agenter turns down and the remaining amount of water spills out from it. This avoids the formation of mold and unpleasant odor during the time when the refrigerator is not used.
After installing the ice generator in the cleaning position, turn off the device and draw a refrigerator and ice generator. For models with connecting to a stationary water supply, it is necessary to block the tap for supplying water to the ice generator.
When starting the device, do not use the first three batches of ice cubes.
Following these instructions, you can use your favorite Liebherr refrigerator for many years and be sure of its reliable work, despite the frequent disconnection of the device from the network.
Refrigerator. a complex high.tech device. Capable of preserving many different products for a long time. Especially deeply frozen. For us now a refrigerator is a everyday thing we use every day. We can easily treat him, forgetting that he must be protected.
We get it for more than one year. Put the products from the wrong shelf that is prescribed by the instructions. Do not always close the doors tightly. Put the unheated food in it. Refrigerator. not a pan and not a bucket. Requires the right and careful attitude to itself. Who understands this, he has no problems with the refrigerator.
Why you can not keep the refrigerator open?
If you often keep the refrigerator openly, then the consequences of the negative will certainly be. But only minimal. Not a single owner of this device can do without such minor misunderstandings. This happens if the freezer and the refrigerator separation are located separately. Such refrigerators are called two.chamber, have two doors that open independently of each other. Previously, they were very rare in our stores.
And now there are no scarce things and devices, in general. Such a refrigerator can be seen in almost every apartment. “Attered” the country of the refrigerators with two.chamber. There are even more “advanced refrigerators”. They have three or four cameras. There are many modifications, everything is intended to preserve products. Are the main assistants in this matter. In each of them, the owners retain perishable products. Sometimes for a very long time, to the smell in the refrigerator!
With an open refrigerator, the flow of warm air leads to a violation of the mode by temperature. Because of this, his motor-compressor is forced to work without stopping. And so it can last several hours.
Therefore, the refrigerator compressor motor may refuse, it will require repair. Sometimes very expensive or almost impossible due to the lack of the required part. Warm air in itself contains a lot of moisture.
It, in contact with the cold surface of the device, immediately turns into condensate.
And at low temperatures, this leads to the formation of ice, hoarfrost. They are located on the surface of the chambers from the inside. If the compressor works continuously, then it is impossible to turn on the systems for defrosting chambers.
Spoiled products immediately begin to make an unpleasant odor, it is difficult to get rid of it. To do this, it is necessary to defrost a refrigerator, products suitable for further use, you need to place in new packages. To clean somewhere, for further preservation.
The internal walls of the refrigerator must be wiped with a damp sponge or a rag moistened in a solution of soda on water. 1 t. spoonful of baking soda. Then the surfaces in the device are wiped dry. With open doors, the device should stand for several days.
In order for this household appliance to work for a long time, without expensive repairs, it is necessary to observe simple rules of operation. They are indicated in each technical passport of the device. And it is for each product.
Теперь это не простая бумага, а книжечка, написанная на нескольких языках. Если прибор импортный или будет реализовываться за пределами нашей страны.
Why is the refrigerator door
The correct and long.term work of the refrigerator depends on several reasons. One of them is the tightness of household appliances. As a result of depressurization, warm air penetrates into the inner compartment, which leads to ice. The load on the cooling system, which is forced to constantly drive Freon, increases to maintain the desired temperature in the space of the refrigerator. And this leads to the premature wear of the unit and the subsequent purchase of a new refrigerator.
Causes of loose closing the doors of the refrigerator
There are several ways to check the serviceable operation of the refrigerator:
- A sheet of paper is placed on the seal and the doors are closed. If the sheet remained hanging, and the doors closed, and, when trying to pull it out, the sheet resists, the tightness is not disturbed. Otherwise, they are looking for the cause of depressurization and ways to eliminate it.
- The flashlight turned on is placed on the upper shelf of the unit, closed the equipment. If the light breaks through the sealing gum, the refrigerator is disturbed by the tightness.
The reasons for the tightness of tightness can be:
- Rearing the shelves as a result of clogging the refrigerator with pots and pans. The pens of dishes interfere with the tightness of the unit. So that the technique is easily closed, the shelves are freed from excess.
- Wear of the door hinges or their poor lubrication. If the shelves of the refrigerator are not overloaded, and the door is slightly skewed and creaks when closing, then the loops need lubrication. It is bought in household stores or pumped into a syringe usually machine oil, unscrewed slightly fasteners and lubricated and adjusted to the loops.
- The rubber seal failed, worn out, becomes tough and poorly sealing.
- The rubber seal is dirty. It gets dirty with fat, clogged with small garbage, crumbs from food.
- The level is not adjusted. With a slight deviation of the refrigerator forward, the door spontaneously opens. The adjustment of the refrigerator horizontally with the help of a building level easily solves the problem.
- Problems with plastic sprout, due to which the closing element descends down. To slam the refrigerator, the door is lifted and the household appliance is closed. But this is only a temporary solution to the problem. The spacer must be replaced, otherwise the part will soon fall off.
- If the sensor gives signals in the new generation refrigerator, and the refrigerator is tightly closed, then it has failed and requires replacement.
- Door deformation due to overload. Bottles and heavy products are removed from its lateral shelves.
- Door deformation due to the fall of the refrigerator. You can harm the integrity of the refrigerator when moving to a new place of residence or delivery of a new unit when buying. In this case, you can’t do without replacing the closing part.
Elimination of problems with tightness
If problems are found with tightness, they are solved immediately, otherwise the refrigerator soon will fail:
- Adjusting the closing element. The refrigerator cord is removed from the power supply. Let stand 30 minutes. Then, with the help of a wrench, unscrewed slightly the upper and lower bolts. When distorted up, 1 upper gasket is removed and fastened, with a distort, remove 1 gasket below and tighten the fasteners. Check the tightness of the refrigerator.
- Level adjustment. The refrigerator is installed according to the construction level by twisting the legs or laying pieces of linoleum, cardboard. It is allowed to deviate from the level back several degrees.
- The creak of parts is eliminated by lubrication by solidol, lithol, machine oil pumped into a syringe or purchased tool Aerosol WD.
- Replacing the spacer part. Spacer parts are divided into plastic and metal. Metal stronger, but we wear out faster and make a creak. If it is impossible to get the right detail, the doors change.
Restoration of the seal
You can return the tightness of household appliances by washing the seal from dirt with water and soda. With slight deformation, its service life also extends. The shape of the sealing gum is returned with boiling water. To do this, remove the seal, water over the entire length of hot water, softening the rubber, and straightened, returning it to the original shape. Sometimes for the return of the old form, it is not removed. To warm up, they use a hairdryer, supplying hot air to the rubber coating, softening it, straighten the seal and close the doors. The rubber cools with the unit closed and takes the original form.
Why can’t open the door
The problem is when the refrigerator door does not open, it can affect both the new expensive models of foreign brands Liebherr and Samsung, and the old inexpensive. Indesit and Bosch. Here are the main reasons why the cover is attached to the refrigerator case.
- Warm air discharge. In the new devices or after replacing the sealing gum for the first time it opens easily, but if you want to look inside, it seems to stick and it is no longer possible to open it without effort. There is no breakdown in this, the whole thing is in physics. Warm air from the room got into the refrigerator and began to contract when cooling. This creates the difference in pressure inside and outside, that is, the external air flow presses on the door and prevents it from opening it. After 2-3 minutes, the pressure equals.
- The drainage system is clogged. If after a few minutes the refrigerator door is strongly sucks and nothing changes, this suggests that the drainage hole through which the moisture is removed and a little air enters, clogged. This interferes with the normalization of pressure in the chamber. A sign of this breakdown is the accumulation of water under the lower boxes.
- Sticky sealing tape. Когда аппаратом редко пользуются или моют агрессивными средствами, резина, из которой состоит уплотнитель, может испортиться и покрыться липким налетом. It makes no sense to rinse it, because the material has already lost its elasticity anyway. You need to change the detail.
The door of the refrigerator is difficult to open: what are the reasons for this?
If the refrigerator is only bought
To ensure sealing, the refrigerator door is equipped with a special elastic band (sealing). It helps block the access of warm air into the refrigerator. In the new models of Atlant, Indesit, Electrolux, Bosh, difficulties may arise when re.opening the door, since the effect of stabbing is often observed.
The main reasons for the complex opening of the door:
- heat air entering the chamber;
- fluid entering, garbage along the contour of the seal;
- unexplored loops of the refrigerator;
- The door touches the upper shelf when opening.
If the refrigerator door is strongly sucked or opened only with a jerk, then perhaps its manufacturers took care of increased sealing. There is nothing wrong with this, on the contrary, the refrigerator will always be tightly closed, respectively, it will work longer and without ice on the walls. Over time, the sticking of the seal weakens and it becomes much easier to open the equipment.
With old models, everything is not so simple. The door of the door may indicate a clogged drainage system that affects the pressure, as well as the worn rubber of the door sealing. If difficulties with access to the refrigerator happen more than once, but often, then our advice: it is better not to hesitate and organize the repair of the refrigerator at home. It is possible that banal sticking is associated with a whole bunch of problems that need to be urgently eliminated.
What to do? Is it possible to eliminate it yourself?
If the refrigerator door is poorly closed, then in most cases you can cope yourself. It is necessary to check whether the elastic band fits tightly to the body, whether there are no cracks or other defects, whether dishes or regiment interferes with normal closing.
If everything is in order and the refrigerator at the same time is new, you can rinse the gum with warm water (you do not need to lubricate with oil).
Sticking can be caused by the fact that the refrigerator was originally installed incorrectly (with an inclination in one direction or another). Due to the inclination, the doors are closed loosely, and warm air penetrates inside, which contributes to severe opening the refrigerator. All these problems are easy to eliminate independently.
How to remove a dent on the refrigerator with your own hands
The dent on the refrigerator does not affect work, but negatively affects the appearance. So that the defect does not spoil the mood, you can try to eliminate it. To do this, it is not necessary to contact professionals. You can remove the dent on the refrigerator yourself.
How to stretch out a dent
There are over 20 ways to level the damaged area. You should use the simplest and most effective, then the surface will again become even. However, you need to choose the methodology based on the nature of the damage. In this case, it will be possible to completely remove the dents on the refrigerator and return the door to the original appearance.
Vacuum suction cup
Belongs to the simplest methods that allows you to straighten the surface in a matter of seconds. Suitable for shallow damage left on a stainless steel case.
Pull the dent with suction. The device is used to align the surfaces of the car in bodywork. Consists of 2 vacuum locks and pin. Procedure for the performance of work:
- remove dust from the refrigerator, degrease the place where the manipulations will be carried out;
- Place the suction cup so that the central pin is in the middle of the defect and fix it;
- scroll the screw and gradually pull the metal;
- Remove the tool after doing work.
The process should be carried out slowly, otherwise minor damage will remain on the surface.
If there are stains from the suction cup on the case, you can remove them with a solvent.
If a small area is damaged, you can try to pull it out with a plunger. You need to attach it to the dent and move back and go. Then unscrew the device from the surface. This may be enough for the door to become even.
Trowel and rubber hammer
If you stretch the dent with a vacuum suction cup or the area of the defect is large, Richtes will help to fix the situation. For work, you need an even trowel called ironer, and rubber hammer. First, the surface is washed and degreased. Manipulation algorithm:
- With the help of an industrial hair dryer, the damaged area is heated;
- The trowel is attached to the defect, blocking it completely;
- rubber trunk is gradually treated damage.
After the work, the surface will acquire the original appearance. However, manipulations should be carried out softly so that the paint does not peel off. If you hurry, the defect will become more obvious and it will be more difficult to remove it yourself. It will be required to appeal to specialists and pay their services.
The effect of temperature expansion
Correct minor damage will help heat and cold. To carry out manipulations, you will need a hair dryer and ice. Work algorithm:
- The dent is cleaned and degreased;
- the area is heated with a hairdryer;
- the place is sharply cooled by ice;
- With the help of ironing or even trowels, a defect is straightened.
When the site is straightened in this way, the defect will not be visible. This place will not differ from the untouched area. The heating and cooling procedure is allowed to carry out 2-3 times. If after that the surface does not become even, you should try a different methodology.
Sometimes to straighten the damaged area at home simply. You should try slightly heat the surface with an industrial hairdryer and wait until the metal independently comes to its original position. No additional actions are required.
You can align the dent in this way when a small area. If the site in diameter is more than 7 cm, the method will not work. In such cases, radical measures are needed.
Which manufacturer is used at home?
Why the refrigerator does not close?
You took out products from the refrigerator, habitually closed the door, and after a while you heard a draft squeak that signals that the refrigerator door was open. Tried to close it denser. but nothing has changed. The refrigerator does not close and continues to squeak plaintively
However, if you have an aggregate of the past generation. a sound sensor in it may be absent. In this case, the non.closing door is often noticed by ice (“fur coat”) in the refrigerator or freezer departments or visually. by the gap between the body and the rubber seal on the door.
However, it is not so important how you found the problem and how “sophisticated” you have a refrigerator: the door not closed to the end is dangerous for both the new and the “grandmother’s” refrigerator.
Constantly penetrating into the camera, warm air not only does not only affect the safety of products, but also harms technology. to compensate for excess heat, the refrigerator, as a rule, works without a break. Which in turn can lead to overheating of the motor and increased wear of other nodes.
In a word, if your refrigerator and its contents are dear to you. without delay, proceed to clarify the reasons why the refrigerator does not close.
What to check first of all if the refrigerator does not close tightly?
If the refrigerator has stopped closing, there is no reason to sound the alarm. It is possible, everything is in order with the technique itself. First check:
- Does the refrigerator close something from the inside? Perhaps this is some kind of bank or handle from the pan? Put off deeper all protruding products deeper.
- Is the refrigerator on the floor exactly? Perhaps recently he was moved and put unevenly? If the house has a construction line-umbrella-use it. Remember that the refrigerator should stand either perfectly even or with a slight deviation back. The tilt forward will lead to the fact that the door will begin to open itself. If this is exactly your case. adjust the legs of the refrigerator so that it stands correctly.
If everything is normal with the contents of the refrigerator, and the position of the unit does not cause questions, it means that there is some kind of breakdown, due to which the door does not close.
The most common reasons why the refrigerator does not close
Since Soviet times, to diagnose problems with an unrupted door, a “test with a probe” was invented. In fact, the probe is a strip of very thin squeak of paper 5 cm wide.
It is laid across the rubber seal, close the door and try to stretch. Normally, the paper is securely fixed. It is advisable to walk with the probe around the entire perimeter of the door: perhaps somewhere the door adjacent tightly, and in other places “leaves”.
Such a simple diagnosis can significantly narrow the circle of possible problems.
The table indicates the estimated value. The master will provide an accurate estimate for the repair after inspection of the refrigerator, taking into account the nature of the breakdown, as well as the manufacturer and model.
are indicated only for the work of the master, excluding the cost of spare parts.
As the practice of our service center shows, most often problems associated with a loosely closing the refrigerator door are caused by not too careful operation of the equipment. Therefore, please:
- Remember that you can’t slam the door! Always carefully close it.
- Do not close the refrigerator and immediately open it. Perhaps you noticed that immediately after the closure, the door opens with great difficulty: this is caused by the difference in pressure in the chamber and indoors. Wait a minute and then open the refrigerator. This will protect the rubber seal from microwaves.
- Care for the seal: periodically rinse it with warm soap water. Then drain and sprinkle with talcum. Can be lubricated only with special products, fat lubricants and oils. exclude! They are opposite to destroy rubber.
Follow these simple rules, and your refrigerator will serve faithfully for many years! But if the breakdown has already happened, do not be discouraged. Our masters work 7 days a week, from 8 am to 22.00 in the evening. At the first signs of a malfunction, just call us:
How to lubricate the door correctly
Lubricate the door so that it does not creak, it is more convenient using special silicone lubricant WD-40. Choose a spray with a nozzle in the form of a tube. If this is not, take a standard syringe. You can use a cotton swab or thin brush.
Fill the syringe with grease and gently apply to the details. If you use a brush or cotton wool, pour the product into a separate container. Doors with detachable loops are better to remove, then the procedure will be much more effective. If the structures are non.graceful, we carry out processing without removing the door leaf.
To lubricate the door without removing the loops, open the canvas and slightly lift. To do this, put the product or substitute some item under the end of the product. Then wipe the old grease, accumulated dust and dirt from the parts. Then we apply a lubricant to the elements with a cotton swab, brush or syringe.
Pay special attention to the inner parts, upper loops and details that began to wash. If the hinges are a hidden mechanism, find all the rotary elements and carefully lubricate each
Some designs have special holes, where they fill the lubricant. If necessary or for prevention, lubricate the handle of the interior door.
After the procedure performed, remove the stand and move the door in different directions so that the solution is evenly distributed by the hinges. Excess the remnants of the product, take a dry cloth or cloth. When processing the balcony door, first lubricate the loops from the side of the balcony, and after. from the side of the room.
Do not smear the loops directly with your fingers! It is better to replace the rusty or beginners to rust with new ones, otherwise the situation will deteriorate during operation during operation. Or lubricate the products with a special composition that corrodes rust. Do not use iodine, vinegar or kerosene for processing. They will only strengthen the problem.
So that the door does not creak, and the loops last for a long time, regularly clean the details from dust and dirt, treat accessories with oil or grease. This will prevent corrosion and abrasion.
What to do if the door is sticking
The first thing you should do if the refrigerator door is poorly opened is to wait. If your technique is working, in a minute the problem will be removed. over, a tightly adjacent sash suggests that the products are stored correctly and you will not need replacement of sealing rubber for a long time.
If you open the device again in 5 minutes, this indicates a suction in a drainage system. To eliminate it, take a long toothpick or a hard wire of 20 cm and lower it into a drain hole. If independent cleaning has not helped, contact the master. He will conduct professional cleaning with special tools. Without them, you risk damaging the internal parts of the system.
Often the cause of the tight stroke is the seal. With the closest washing of the technique, pay special attention to this zone: wash the elastic band with a soft fat.giving agent, thoroughly rinse it with a soft sponge. It is not recommended to rub it with hard brushes or use strong reagents. Remember that rubber materials wear out in 5-8 years, so it is often easier to replace the seal than to try to reanimate it and risk the temperature regime of the entire system.
Sometimes you may feel that the door opens and closes very tightly. This suggests that the loops are tightly tightened during assembly and they need to be lubricated and relaxed if necessary. If you are not sure that you can do it yourself, it is better to invite a specialist from Lenbyt.