KAMAZ scheme 43118
KAMAZ-43118 is a fairly fresh machine. It was produced from 2011 to 2016. At this time, this truck became one of the best.selling models of the Kama Automobile Plant. And in 2017, in general, became the best.selling truck in Russia.
KAMAZ-43118 is an all-wheel drive truck with a 6 × 6 wheeled formula. This machine, possessing high cross.country ability, has become simply indispensable in hard.to.reach areas of Russia. Also, having a carrying capacity of 10 tons, the machine has become a base for a large number of different special equipment and, above all, autocrains.
KAMAZ-43118 has the following overall dimensions (in millimeters):
A diesel engine KAMAZ-740 is installed on the car.30-260 satisfying ecological norms Euro-2. This power unit is made according to the formula V8. It has a working volume of 10.85 liters, is equipped with turbocharges and develops a power of 260 liters. with.
This power unit allows the car to develop a maximum speed of 90 km/h.
The mass of an empty truck is 10400 kg. The mass of a fully loaded machine can be 20700 kg.
KAMAZ cooling system. closed, with compulsory circulation of coolant. The water pump sets in motion from the rotation of the crankshaft, after which discharge occurs in the receiving cavity. From the lower tank of the radiator, the antifreeze is sent to the pump, and from it passes through the heads of cylinder blocks.
The next location is thermostat. Depending on the heating temperature, the liquid will go either to the pump or to the radiator. Antifreeze passes the radiator if its temperature is less than 75 ° C. If the cooling liquid is heated to 95 ° C, then the radiator cools it, and only then it completes a large circle.
On KAMAZ 65115 and other models of the self.sulfur dump truck, the cooling fan ensures the clutch of the drive, which performs several functions.
The main advantage of the closed type system is the ability to increase the boiling temperature of the cooling fluid, eliminating its loss from evaporation.
Camaz starter lock relay. Automatic
KamAZ brand trucks are equipped with a St-142B starter with a voltage of 24V and an idle current of up to 130 amperes. To start it, you need to turn the key to a non.fixed position. As soon as the launch took place, the key is passed.
- The current passing through the traction relay from the batteries grows the gear crown of the flywheel and gear of the drive with the simultaneous closure of the starter power contacts.
- The rotation of the anchor with the transfer of torque to the flywheel through the gear of the drive is created.
- They are disconnected after the engine begins to work in autonomous mode.
General information about the launch system
The electrical wiring for KAMAZ is a rather complex system, and the starter in it is, in fact, an electric motor equipped with a traction relay. You can also find out on our website to whom and why do you need a KAMAZ 5320 electrical wiring scheme
- It is located on the crankcase of the flywheel from the driver’s side.
- Fastened with 3 bolts and stilettos.
- Electric engine of the starter of sequential excitement works on direct current.
КАМАЗ начнет ВЫПУСК авто 1976 года❗❗Конец❗❗ KAMAZ beginnt mit der PRODUKTION von 1976 Autos❗
In addition to the case itself, it contains such components as:
The device case acts as a magnetic circuit with core fixed on it. The front cover of the starter closes the drive mechanism directly, while the back is a knot with brushes and collectors. A rectangular copper wire is used in the excitation winding.
One end is released for the isolated conclusion of the case, the other on positive brushes. Insulating the turns of the winding occurs using impregnated cable paper.
Basic elements of the starting device
The main symptoms of faulty operation of the starting device
To determine the possible malfunctions of the starter, you will have to pay attention to its behavior, as well as the sounds made.
- So, if the traction relay is triggered, but the crankshaft does not turn, let’s start by checking the battery charge. The cause may be clogging with dirt and dust of brushes or collector. In this case, the traction relay itself can have burnt or oxidized contacts.
- After starting the engine, the rotation of the starter anchor may continue. This may mean that the springs of the relay have broken, which must be replaced with new. Welding of the contact disk to the bolts may occur. In this case, we need a KAMAZ wiring scheme to clean the disk and bolts itself, or replace them. If necessary, it may be necessary to replace the starter blocking relay.
- Another situation. when trying to launch, characteristic clicks are observed that the traction relay emits. In this case, it is necessary to start by checking the contact connections in the circuit of the relay itself and restoring the reliability of contacts. If necessary, it may be necessary to replace the drawing itself.
note! There may be no contact between brushes and the collector, and in this case, either the brushes themselves or their springs change.
- If the wiring on KAMAZ was collected with a violation of contact adjustment at the time of the closure, the starter’s inclusion will be accompanied by a gear gear. You will need to adjust the gap between the stubborn puck and the gear. When you try to start the engine, the gear rattle can be observed, but there is no launch.
Visually check the state of contacts and wiring harnesses
This means that the case may be in the incorrectly adjusted moment of closing the contacts of traction relay. Or the ends of the teeth of the gears of the flywheel or drive clogged. In this case, you will have to either replace the gears with new ones or try to restore the teeth. Reanim them by surfacing.
Tip: at least, first try to clean the irregularities on them.
There may be a situation when the anchor rotation continues, but the crankshaft does not turn, which means that there is no interaction between them. First of all, check the correctness of the starter adjustment. After that, make sure that the teeth of the gear of the drive and the crown of the flywheel are in an uncomfortable state.
We start dismantling the starter KAMAZ
In order to carry out repair work, we will need a special stand on which we will disassemble this block, and the KAMAZ electrical wiring scheme.
The dismantling of this block begins with the fact that we turn off the “mass”. If there are difficulties. Read the article a problem with the “mass” on our website.
After that, raise the cab and disconnect the wiring that approaches the starter relay.
- unscrew the nuts on the starter case and on the relay cover;
- Remove the jumpers connecting the winding of the pathogen and the outlet bolt of the traction relay;
- Next, it is necessary to unscrew the nuts attaching the traverse located from the collector;
- we unscrew the castle washers;
- Remove the lid from the collector after unscrewing the bolts;
- We unscrew the screws with which the brushes are attached to the traverse;
- You can finally remove the brushes themselves;
- We unscrew the screw of the adjusting flange and dismantle the lever axis;
- The drive cover is fixed with a screw. we unscrew it;
- Remove the relay simultaneously with the anchor;
- We bend the lock washers and unscrew the bolts;
- We dismantle the drive cover simultaneously with the drive itself and the lever;
- We finish with removing a stubborn puck, after which the starter’s anchor is extracted.
Now the device is ready for diagnosis or repair if the rest of the wiring on the KAMAZ is in good condition.
How is the test starter checking
We will analyze the main stages of checking performance:
- Check the traction relay. To do this, bring the “” from the battery directly to the conclusion that draws the relay winding. The relay will be a worker if the click is heard and the electric motor is rotated. If the engine does not rotate, then you need to check with a control lamp if there is a voltage on the contact bolt. A similar check is needed and civilian owners.
Important! In the case when the lamp is on, then the relay is regular.
Where is it, how to check and replace
It is not difficult to replace this part, but some features of such work should be known before the start of repair operations. First of all, it is necessary to accurately determine the location of the fan on the inclusion sensor, dismantle it and check the condition of this part.
DVV is located under the generator on the right side of the engine. To dismantle the sensor, it is necessary to use an elongated end key, but first you should turn off the electric wires of this part.
Before removing the sensor, it is necessary to substitute a wide container for collecting the coolant flowing from the engine under the engine.
When the sensor is dismantled by checking it. For this purpose, it is enough to use the multimeter, which is converted into a call mode or measurement of resistance. In the absence of heating, the part should not pass through the electric current through itself.
Having placed the sensor in a container with boiling water and waiting for a couple of minutes, it is taken out and the resistance measurements are immediately measured. In the heated state, the sensor contacts are closed, which will affect the display of the digital measuring device.
If the malfunction is detected, a new one is installed in the place of the removed part, the contact wires are connected, the coolant is poured into the engine to the required level and the performance of this element is checked directly on the car. When heating the antifreeze up to about 85 degrees Celsius, the sensor contacts must be closed and the cooling fan will begin to work.
|K1||Wiper modes relay|
|K2||Wiper braking relay|
|K3||Relay headlights of the coupling|
|K4||Sound signal relay|
|K5||Fuel heating relay|
|K6||Cabbage closing relay|
|K7||Blocking relay shutdown of battery|
|K8||Air conditioning relay|
The fuse and relay unit is installed in the instrument panel from the passenger. For access. it is necessary to unscrew the mounts and remove the cover of the fuse block.
KAMAZ 5490 scheme | Pre.heating control unit
The circuit of the control unit of the pre.heating engine of the KAMAZ 5490 engine.
Нашли причину почему камаз не запускается на Common Rail BOSCH
The central unit control unit of the CBCU3-E24L electrical equipment is one of the basic links in multiplex architecture of the KamAZ 5490 electrical equipment, designed to control and control the electrical equipment of the car, which performs the functions of preparing data processing for the instrument combination.
- Kibes-32 platform (24V);
- Software using PLC;
- Electronically controlled input lines with built.in diagnostics;
- Processing of digital and analog signals;
- Supports expansion due to additional multiplex nodes;
The second block of the relay
Relay behind the panel of switches for cars with environmental engines 5 1. relay EFU (for individual configurations); 2. relay EFU (for individual sets); 3. braking relay; 4. fuel heating relay; 5. relay for inclusion of devices and starter; 6. relay for turning on the battery; 7. power control relay after the lock of the instrument and starter switch; 8. rosette relay 12 V; 9. a wiper stop relay; 10. radio disconnecting relay
Relay behind the panel of switches for cars with environmental engines 6 1. clutch relay; 2. starter lock relay; 3. pump power relay; 4. the relay of the heated line to the nozzle; 5. relay of the heated line from the pump to the tank; 6. fuel heating relay; 7. relay for inclusion of devices and starter; 8. relay for turning on the battery; 9. power control relay after the lock of the instrument and starter switch; 10. rosette relay 12 V; 11. the relay of the heated line from the tank to the pump; 12. relay disconnection of the radio receiver; 13. a wiper stop relay; 14. heater relay
There are two types of relay. The first directly includes the starter, starting the work of the main mechanism. Located inside the engine. The second, in fact, drawing, is located on the starter itself, performing more detailed functionality.
- The electric current between the electromagnet and the starter motor must be correctly redistributed. Disruption of a retractive function leads to an imbalance, violating the launch system.
- The starter has several main components responsible for launching the motor. The relay helps to correctly synchronize the work between important compartments of the launch mechanism.
- Simple mechanical moment: the flashes of the flywheel are hooked on the gear of the bendix. Bendix. a part that transfers a torque that regulates high engine speeds. At the initial launch, the engine always begins to work at high speeds. It is impossible to work in this mode, so the revolutions are gradually reset, becoming idle.
- After starting the gear engine, it is necessary to return to its original state, since the mechanism worked out its functionality until the next launch.
In other words, summarizing the above, it is possible to summarize the operation of the retracting relay as follows: the working process of the gears must be synchronized, the bendix after working out is removed from the flywheel. Sometimes it is called just traction. The traction force is the most important in modern cars, so the details working to create traction will play a paramount role.
Being an independent vital detail, the level of work of the component will be checked at the next stage of maintenance. Diagnostics of electricians is an important stage of the general diagnostics of the car. Sometimes, due to a small insignificant node, a whole large mechanism breaks down, paralyzing the tractor operation. In addition, trucks usually operate more intense cars, so the early identification of possible breakdowns is especially important.
The part has an electromagnetic base that retains, retaining windings, the starter turned on, the core of the return spring. Outwardly the detail resembles a sleeve, deaf on one side. The second side is fraught with a fork pushing the nasal part as if a lever. The fork is fixed on the central part of the axis where the bendix moves, after which the electromagnet is triggered. In view of such an intricate structure, we consider the process of the KAMAZ plant in a slightly more detail.
- Turn the ignition key. It is worth noting that in the warm season the ignition is better “grasped” precisely thanks to the most favorable temperature for creating an electromagnetic field.
- The magnetic field quickly gains momentum, pushing the anchor. The starter’s anchor serves as a conductor between the mounting elements and the coupling, representing the axis of alloy steel, has grooves that lay the anchor windings. The anchor gradually squeezes the return spring.
- The end of the fork moves to the flywheel. Pushing the gear, moving the bendix, hooks the gear crown of the flywheel. A flywheel with a bendix break very rarely, the details are very durable, among other things, their interaction occurs quite smoothly, increasing the temporary resource of work.
- After the ending process is completed, the contacts close, integrating the operation of the drawing relay scheme.
- The retracting winding is very powerful, can overcome the resistance of the return spring, so after the launch it turns off, fixing a tight anchor.
- After turning off the ignition, the reverse process occurs: spare parts open, turn off the current, the starter’s anchor occupies its original position, the bendix comes out of the ligament of the clutch of the flywheel.
Drawing relay is a reliable detail that serves for a very long time. Often the truck passes many cycles before global maintenance so that unforeseen problems arise with this starter knot. The most likely is the failure of any other spare parts having a sharper mechanical interaction. The design of the electromagnetic parts of the KAMAZ is very reliable.
KAMAZ 431185 euros 5: electrical circuit diagram
Collection of electric circuits for the KAMAZ truck. The electrical equipment of the cars consists of the following systems: power supply, light alarm, external and internal lighting, control and measuring instruments; heating systems, wipes and sound alarm, engine start. Below are the electrical circuits of these systems and their description. There are two options. for various modifications of the KAMAZ car.General electric circuit KamAZ models 5320, 5410, 5511
Electric circuit of light alarm systems KAMAZ
Electric circuit of power supply and KAMAZ cleaning and cleaning systems
Electric circuit of the outer and internal lighting of KAMAZ
The second option, where the schemes are divided into nodes
Power supply scheme for all KAMAZ cars with 800W generator
Power supply scheme for KAMAZ cars with a 2KW generator