Shugaring or Epalator: What to choose?
There are a lot of ways to remove unwanted hairs from the body. All of them have their advantages and disadvantages. Two methods are most common and popular now. shugaring and epilator. What are these methods and which of them to choose?
Only those methods that completely destroy the hair follicle and do not allow the hair to grow again from it in the same place are called in scientific hair removal. These include photoepilation, electric power and many other expensive salon procedures. Shugaring and epilator according to this classification relate to depilation. However, it so happened that in everyday life, hair removal is called in everyday life. Further, we will adhere to precisely the common “household” classification.
Equilation is a worthy replacement of a simpler and more cheap depilation. The difference between these two methods is which part of the hair we remove. The essence of depilation is to remove only a visible, external part of the hair. This can be done using a razor or special depilation creams. Epilation involves removal of the hair with the root or the destruction of the hair follicle itself. This allows you to achieve a longer smooth skin effect. However, the epilation procedure is quite painful, more complicated in conducting and can cause the risk of hair growing.
The word “removal” itself comes from the French Epiler, which means “remove hair”.
Photo Gallery: Epilation Results
The hair on the legs deliver the most problems, so it is important that the hair removal copes well with their removal of the hands. a good way to check how suitable this procedure for hair arresting can be very painful, because the skin of this zone is thin and sensitive
Hair removal with an epilator
The epalator is a device equipped with a compact engine that drives a video with numerous forceps. This part removes the hairs, capturing each of them and tearing out with the root as the video scrolls.
The main advantages of the epilator before shugaring are simplicity and ease of use. To “dehydrate” both lower legs, it will take no more than 15 minutes. The use of the device is elementary and for the power of each. The epalator is included and slowly performed on the leg (or other area) against hair growth.
Great risk of hair growing. This is a common minus for all methods of hair removal, including shugaring. After tearing out the hair root, it changes its structure and cannot always break through the skin again. Instead, the hair can twist under the top layer of the skin. He not only worships ugly, but can also become inflamed;
Ground hair can grow under the skin along the epidermis, turn off with spirals and hinges, become inflamed. in general, they will not add beauty
After a year of using the epilator, the bikini zone turned into a disgusting look of rough skin, with inflammation, half of the hair that grew there has grown up and now shines under the skin, intertwine with each other In general, the sight is terrible of course And what I just did not use both scrubs and washcloths, and washcloths, and washcloths, and washcloths, And there are no various absorbable ointments.
https: // IRECOMMEND.RU/Content/PERVYI-OPYT-FOTO.ISPORCHENOI-EPILYATOROM-ZONY-BIKINI
Shugaring: Features of sugar epilation
Shugaring (or sugar epilation) is a very common way to remove unwanted hairs. This procedure is carried out as follows: a special paste based on sugar is applied to the skin against hair growth, wait until it dries and remove the resulting film on hair growth.
Shugaring began to be used in the beauty industry relatively recently. However, there is evidence that sugar paste to remove hair was used in ancient Egypt.
Among the advantages of shugaring, it is worth noting:
- Universality of application. Shugaring, unlike the epilator, can be freely used to remove hair in armpits, in the bikini zone (including deep), above the lip and so on;
- The safety of components. Shugaring paste contains simple ingredients: sugar and citric acid. Some are equipped with additives like softening essential oils. Allergy to such a mixture is extremely rare;
- Relative painlessness. When shugaring, the hairs are removed in the direction of their growth. It is less painful than removing by the epilator. You can verify this yourself by picking up tweezers. Try to pull out the hair in the direction of its growth, pressing the tool to the skin. You will feel almost nothing when the hair with the root comes out of the skin. And on the contrary. pull out the hair perpendicular to the skin (something like this does). The second removal will be much more painful, and the red point will remain on the skin.
- the risk of hair growing, like all other types of hair removal;
- The complexity or high cost of the procedure. You can either cook paste from improvised ingredients yourself, or go to the salon and pay the master, or buy a ready.made pasta already. In any case, you will have to spend either money or time;
Shugaring or epilator
The choice between shugaring and the epilator largely depends on your temporary and financial capabilities, as well as processed areas. You should pay attention to the epalator if:
- You do not have a lot of free time;
- You often go on trips and business trips;
- You want to remove hair only on your feet and/or armpits.
Petition at home
It is for simplicity and ease that many people, including me, fell in love with epilators. However, when a person takes this device in his hands for the first time in his life, he simply does not know what to do with it. The instruction for this tool most often does not help at all, because this process is very individual. Everyone has their own sensitive areas on the skin, which will have to be treated with special care and attention. Also, it may be necessary to use any additional funds like local anesthesia, if you do not want to endure the pain at all. If before that you have not had to be performed, then you can familiarize yourself with the training video on the Internet (one of them will be presented in this article).
A few tips on how to use the epilator:
- If the hair removal is performed for the first time, then the device should only work at minimum speed, listening to the sensations.
- It is worth using a massage nozzle during hair removal so that blood circulation is not disturbed in the skin.
- You should not press on an epilator. it will not work better from this, but to cause irritation with this action. easily.
- Epilation should be strictly against the direction of hair growth so that the device removes them, and not just presses them to the surface.
- When hair hair is epilized, it is better to pull the skin slightly for greater convenience during the process.
Preparation of the skin for the procedure
Hair removal of any of the possible means is always a stress load on the skin. In order not to irritate and grown hairs, it is necessary to carry out special preparatory procedures. They will allow the epilation process to proceed smoothly, effective and almost harmless to the skin.
- A day before hair removal, it is necessary to treat the skin with a scrub to clean the surface from dead epidermal cells. An ordinary and cheapest tool is suitable for this. The procedure of processing by a scrub must be carried out as carefully and strictly against the direction of hair growth. The appearance of pain and small wounds should be avoided, as they can increase during epilation.
- After processing with a scrub, it is necessary to apply a moisturizer to the skin. If the skin is quite moisturized before the procedure, then this will significantly reduce pain. This procedure is carried out strictly after the removal of dead particles of the skin and cleansing the pores with a scrub, since after which the moisturizer is best absorbed.
- After these procedures, you should not perform any others, except for the adoption of a hot bath before hair removal. Free and light clothes should be worn so that irritation does not occur in treated skin areas. The following use of cleaning funds is carried out only two to three days after the epilation procedure.
Care for the epilator
So that the tool serves as long as possible and does not break, it is necessary to take care of it. This seems obvious, but in practice they even sometimes forget about it, as a result, epilators become unusable. It must be cleaned after each procedure, so that the working parts on the hair are clogged.
For this, most often used is a small brush that is coming with the device. With the help of it easily, you can clean the working surfaces and the visible parts of the disks. You should also remove the nozzle and clean everything under it. If the brush was not at hand or it is lost, then you can use an ordinary old dentition.
But surface cleaning is not all. Inaccessible parts of the epilator can be blown with a hairdryer or cleaned with a vacuum cleaner without nozzle. Most often, the working head is polluted, and if the hair dryer and the vacuum cleaner have not helped, and if the instruction does not prohibit this, then you can rinse it under the tap.
Hair removal during pregnancy
During pregnancy, women often have an increase in hormonal level in the body, which leads to an active hair growth throughout the body. For many, this becomes a real disaster, and therefore the topic of hair removal during pregnancy is quite popular in society. There are many opinions on the harm and benefits of this procedure for women wearing the fetus. However, experts are firmly sure that the hair removal is almost harmless even during pregnancy. But, of course, there are restrictions.
Braun Silk-Epil 9 Flex Review//Fine hair
The most important factor is the individuality of this process for each person. One woman calmly copes with the unpleasant and painful sensations of hair removal, and therefore this procedure will not bear any consequences for her. At the same time, the other may have a low pain threshold, and it belongs to this type of hair removal from the body. Stress and fear can adversely affect the general state of health.
In order for women with sensitive skin to take care of themselves during pregnancy, there are special means of pain relief. In addition to massage and cooling systems that go complete with some epilators, funds for local anesthesia are also used. For example. spray lidocaine or ointment of emla. They are processed immediately before hair removal, but you need to clearly follow the instructions on the packaging. The main rule is that the first epilator cannot be performed during this period. It is better to use the usual and less stress means.
What are epilators and depilators
Previously, to remove unwanted hair, I had to go through numerous procedures in the salons. Now all this is possible at home due to the onset of a large number of different epilators. Let’s figure it out in more detail in modern devices:
Photoeper. The essence of his work is that intense light impulses affect the root of the hair, destroying it forever. The disadvantage of this method is the risk of burning. It is not recommended to use a photoepilator at home until a professional consultation in the cabin is obtained.
Before using the photoepilator at home, it is advisable to consult with specialists
A few seconds of exposure to the radio frequency pincute of the hair on the hair-and you will get rid of it forever
Disk epilators are considered not as effective as tweezers
The choice of an epilator with the largest amount of tweezers is optional for a quality procedure
Pretition in water usually passes less painful
Wax epalator independently heats wax to the optimal temperature for the skin
Councils of cosmetologists and experts when choosing a device
When choosing what will be better for you-an epulator or a redister, keep in mind:
- Features of the skin. Women with sensitive and delicate skin are not recommended by razor and epilator. It is better to use the cream-redifier. Girls with normal skin and a high pain threshold can resort to hair removal;
- The thickness of the hairs. With light and thin hairs, the use of the cream is permissible. If you have abundant hair growth, buy an epilator. He thinks the vegetation, makes it weak and less noticeable;
- Pain. If you have a low pain threshold, give up the epilator. In this case, deplative creams will be comfortable;
- Cash question. The cost of depilation and hair removal, taking into account the frequency of use, is practically identical. Monthly price of several tubes with cream. from 2 to 3 thousand. The same costs a good inexpensive epilator or one salon procedure;
- Hair color. Blondes with inconspicuous vegetation can be used creams. Brunettes Epilation and Depilation need.
October 3, 2019, 09:00 November 2, 2019 00:42 About offenses Link to the current article
Varieties of hair removal
Depending on what the method of influence on the hairs, as well as on the technical features of devices, there are several types of hair removal.
IMPORTANT! Burns should not be allowed. And therefore, after the procedure, you need to treat the skin with a special gel. Expensive equipment is suitable for home conditions. If the lamps are burned, then you will have to buy them.
The advantage of laser hair removal is as follows: after the procedure, the follicles do not grow, do not become inflamed. This method is a good tool to remove thin dark hair on the blond skin.
The lack of laser hair removal is that it gives a short effect. Before conducting the first procedure, they warn about this. At least 8-10 procedures are necessary. Only after that will a good result be achieved. To fix the result, you need to visit the salon every 6 months.
IMPORTANT! There are contraindications for laser hair removal. This is pregnancy, skin diseases, diabetes mellitus. The procedure is carried out by specialized institutions.
IMPORTANT! In the salons for electric power, you have to pay not cheap. The session lasts up to four hours. Duration depends on which zone is processed. To obtain a good result, you need 10-20 sessions.
IMPORTANT! These devices are also mistakenly called an epilator, but they affect the hair only temporarily. They cannot get rid of the problem forever.
Devices are disk, spring or tweezers. The last model is the most effective.
Not all additional nozzles are used as intended after purchase, but each of them increases the cost. To avoid unnecessary expenses, before buying, read the capabilities and functional features of additional details. The right to choose always remains with the consumer.
A brush for cleaning
In models with a removable roller head, it is easy to carry out simple hygienic care for an epilizing nozzle. It is enough to remove it from the battery and rinse under a straight stream of water.
If the head is not disconnected from the body, the remote hairs can only be cleaned with a special brush from the kit.
Capture width limiter
A special capture width of intimate hairstyles needs a special capture of the capture width. It allows you to reduce the active working area and draw clear boundaries along the hair cover in the bikini zone.
Nozzles for hair removal of the bikini and armpit zone
An additional protective cover covers the tweezers selectively and does not allow the working drum to intensively affect sensitive areas. The epilation process occurs in a more sparing mode.
Nozzle for beginners
The principle of operation is based on a significant limitation of the working surface of the device. It is not possible to effectively process the skin with such a “gadget” and the repeated procedure is inevitable.
Hair removal nozzle
Suitable for eyebrow correction or removal of antennae above the upper lip. Well remove complex hairs, which cannot be removed in the usual way. For a nozzle with one row of forceps to cope with such a task, it is quite possible.
Trimmer for grass
Razids under the net partially shave off the hair at the base. Suitable for an intimate zone. Is popular with beautiful representatives of mankind with a very low pain threshold.
A special option for skin care after the epilation procedure. Allows you to effectively deal with ingrown hairs. In a complex with a special cosmetic scrub can be used to exfoliate a dead epidermis from the body.
Nozzle for point hair removal
The same as the nozzle for removing hair from the face.
Epilator design and popular models
For many girls, the appearance of the epilator is very important, therefore, often a comparison of devices with each other occurs not only in terms of functional characteristics, but also in aesthetic indicators. It is no coincidence that almost every model of branded manufacturers as if says: choose this device! Of course, first of all, you need to pay attention not to the color of the tool, but to its ergonomics. It is very important to take the device in your hands before buying and evaluate how convenient it is to hold it, whether it will slip out of the palm when using.
Braun Silk Epil 9 Skin Spa Epilator / Exfoliator Demo Review // #MagaliBeauty
Before choosing a deputy, you can familiarize yourself with the list of the most popular models among customers.
Below is a rating of popular epilators.
What is hair removal?
If you use the epilator correctly, then the amount of hair in the processed areas of the body will be significantly reduced, and those that grow will be thinner, soft and pleasant to the touch. Many women believe that an epilator is an instrument for torture, but still use this tool in the name of beauty. The epalator is a device that mainly eats from electricity. When using the epilator, the hair breaks out with the root. If you use the epalator correctly, then the amount of hair on the body will significantly decrease. We can say that even the advertising “15 days with smooth legs” will become a reality for you.
If you go through a full course of procedures, then you can get rid of unwanted hair once and for all. For the complete destruction of all unnecessary hair, 3 full cycles of the procedures you have chosen must be passed. It takes about 1.5 years. Despite the fact that the hair removal is quite painful, it can currently be anesthetized. Anesthesia is carried out in three ways: skin stretching, massage and, of course, cooling.
- ElectroePilation. Painful procedure in which the skin calms down from 3 days to a week.
- Laser hair removal. Painless, but due to the fact that the device is small in size, the session stretches for several hours.
- Photoepilation. Fast and painless procedure.
- Elos epilation. Combined laser hair removal method with photoepilation elements.
It should be noted that there are contraindications for epilation, such as: varicose veins, skin diseases, ischemia, tachycardia, hypertension, and if the vessels are located close to the skin.
To perform epilation, a certain preparation is needed. To get started, wash and shave your legs with a razor. Wait from 2 to 3 days, while your hair grows a little. Next, steam the skin. And you can start hair removal. It is necessary to carry out an epilator from the bottom up. Each time the pain will decrease. After epilation, lubricate the skin with a product that is created to moisturize and relieve irritation. Wash the epalator under water or clean it with a special brush.
Conclusions about the device
The main drawback of the epilator is the presence of painful sensations. It is impossible to completely get rid of them even if you use one of the ways to reduce them.
Another disadvantage of epilation using the epilator is that in the future the skin will need additional care. This must be done so that the problem of ingrown hair does not arise.
However, these shortcomings outweighs the advantage. obtaining completely smooth skin. This ideal species lasts several weeks. hair removal, made at home, retains cash and time that will have to be spent when visiting beauty salons.