- Wash the fleece at a temperature no higher than 30-40 degrees. Do not exceed this temperature, even for heavy soiling
- Choose delicate detergents for fleece
- Washing mode should be gentle or hand wash
- Fleece garments must not be ironed.
Stains should be removed with a soapy solution beforehand. Knitwear. Delicate and delicate fabric, but gentle care is a must. Knitted suit with or without fleece should soak beforehand, wash at 30 0C, hand wring.
How to wash by hand
Hand wash a sweatshirt. not even a wash in the full sense, but just a soak. Such a method is enough to make the dirt “move away” from the knitted material:
- Fill the basin with water (temperature 30 to 40 °C).
- Add 0.5-1 capful of liquid powder (a full capful for very dense fabric). If the powder is loose, 1-1,5 tbsp is enough. л. Add 1 capful of all-purpose detergent. Stir at.
- Dip the sweatshirt into a basin and immerse completely in water. A zippered sweatshirt should be zipped beforehand.
- Leave on for 90 minutes. A very dirty thing soak for 2 hours, but no longer.
- Transfer the sweatshirt to an empty basin. Fill it with clean, cold water in an amount sufficient for complete immersion.
- Rinse, periodically changing the water (when the liquid becomes cloudy).
After 1-2 water changes it will be more convenient to put the sweatshirt in a large colander and continue rinsing under running water.
What’s the best way to wash your clothes?
In machine washing sweatshirts use these means:
- liquid powder (Lenor, Perwoll, Sama, Persil, Dalli, etc.) is fine. п.). 1 capful (or 1 tbsp. л. A loose powder, but a liquid one is better);
- universal conditioner. 1 capful.
Powder to match the specific material is not necessary. suit the universal. But for brightly colored sweatshirts, it’s better to buy a detergent for colored things.
It is worth avoiding chlorine-based products and other bleaching agents. Do not use and a special fabric conditioner. the composition of the means sometimes harms knitted things.
How to restore the shape of a jacket, if it shrunk
A hoodie shrinks if the water temperature in the wash was higher than 40 ° C and the spin more than 600 revolutions.
Return the jacket to its original size this way:
- Fill a bowl with very cold water. Refrigerate the tap water or add ice cubes beforehand.
- Place a shrunken hoodie in the liquid, immerse completely and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Take out and wash in the usual way (by hand or with a gentle mode). Turn off the spin.
- Squeeze the thing with your hands, stretching along the length (from top to bottom and along the sleeves). Dry vertically on a rope.
What to do if the item is dyed after a wash?
There are several ways to fix the problem of faded clothes after washing.
If the jacket is made of natural threads, return it to its original appearance will help ammonia. It is enough to dilute it in water (ratio 1:20) and soak faded clothes in the resulting solution for forty minutes. After the thing is rinsed in cool water.
Laundry soap for synthetic sweaters. Soiled thing dipped in a soapy solution (dissolve in water three to four spoons of grated laundry soap), wait thirty minutes, then wash the thing as usual.
Hand washing a sweatshirt. not even washing in the full sense, but simply soaking. Such a method is enough to “move away” the dirt from the knitted material:
- Fill a basin with water (temperature 30 to 40°C).
- Add 0.5-1 capfuls of liquid powder (a full capful when the item is very dense). If powder is loose, 1-1.5 tbsp will be enough. л. Add 1 capful of all-purpose conditioner. Stir.
- Dip the sweatshirt into a basin and immerse completely in water. A jacket with a zipper should be pre-zipped.
- Allow to soak for 90 minutes. Soak very dirty clothing for 2 hours, but no longer.
- Transfer the sweatshirt into an empty basin. Fill it with clean, cold water in an amount sufficient for complete immersion of the garment.
- Rinse, changing the water periodically (when the liquid becomes turbid).
After 1-2 water changes, it will be more convenient to put the sweatshirt in a large colander and continue rinsing under running water.
Do not overdo it, such things can be washed after 6-7 uses. They are usually worn over a T-shirt, so that they come into contact with bodily secretions to a minimum, and most of the contamination is the city dust.
The key question is how to wash a fleece fleece with fleece. The basic rules are quite simple due to the low-demanding nature and undemanding nature of the durable and simple fabric. Temperature range varies widely depending on composition. Thin, delicate fleece is recommended to wash at 30-40, a denser three-strand. can be at 60 degrees.
HOW TO WASH?
Automatic washing is not contraindicated for woolen clothes, but resort to it in extreme cases. Hand washing is considered the best way to clean.
Handwashing water should not be hot or cold. a temperature of 28 30°C is sufficient. Rinse clothes should be at the same temperature. a drop in temperature is undesirable.
The detergent also makes a difference. The wrong detergent will make the fibers stiff. It is better to use liquid powders and gels, shampoos. Once the detergent is completely dissolved and foam appears, you can start washing. It is better to use specialized laundry detergents for certain types of fabric, yarn.
Another secret of skilled housewives is to comb the lint against its direction, which will avoid the appearance of lint. To avoid stretching the garment, you should not mash the stains during washing. If it is very dirty, you should first wash it with a brush. And only on the underside.
During a hand wash will be enough to soak the sweater or other item of clothing with water, with a little effort to push it with your hands. The same steps to do on each side. Spin the thing lightly, in no case twisting it. Residual water will be gone with proper drying, which also has its subtleties.
You can wash fleece in the machine, but not in any mode. Recommendations for washing fleece in the machine: 1) Fleece may be washed at temperatures no higher than 30-40 degrees Celsius 3) washing mode should be delicate or hand wash.
You need to put the clothes in a container of warm water for a while, then load them into a washing machine, set the mode “gentle care”, put the temperature to about 30 degrees. After you finish washing, the fabric should be carefully stretched to the right size. Dry it, periodically spreading it out.