important points to pay attention to when preparing the oven
All Fornelli kitchen appliances are characterized by an excellent design and fit harmoniously into interiors of different styles. The use of new technological solutions makes these appliances competitive, they are preferred by the most demanding customers, and now you are among them.
You have purchased a FEA 60 BELCANTO built-in independent electric oven? Congratulations, you have made a choice!
The rigorous and well-thought-out design, multifunctionality and user-friendly controls are just some of the many advantages that Fornelli has developed.
The FEA 60 Belcanto oven has top and bottom heaters, and a circular heating element convector. It also has a grill, a removable triple glazed door and telescopic guides. With 3D cooking convection for different cooking levels.
Fornelli ovens. the epitome of modern technology and functionality
Convenient control functions are provided:
- Delayed start. you can pre-set the time and temperature of heating, and at a specified time the oven will automatically start;
- A reminder. if you need to add an extra ingredient during cooking, just set a time interval, at the end of which a buzzer will remind you;
- Locking of the control panel, so that a small child cannot accidentally turn on or off the oven.
What to do before connecting and starting your electric oven for the first time?
- To avoid unfortunate mistakes, it is essential to read the installation and operating instructions that come with the product.
- To install and connect the oven, it is advisable to have a specialist from an accredited service center that is authorised to repair and service these products. If this work is done by a non-specialist, then there may be abnormal situations that are dangerous to the user.
- Make sure that the oven is unplugged quickly and easily. If there is no outlet nearby, you should ask the master to make a direct connection to the network with grounding and the output to a multi-line switch, located in an easily accessible location. Do not use extension cords or multiple wires because they are not designed for such high power (3 kW) and often overheat.
- Make sure that the oven is technically ready to use: built into the niche and plugged in. Refer to the instruction manual of the appliance for technical details on how to use it safely.
- First remove the packaging from the oven and give it a chance to acclimatize, especially if it is cold outside. It should warm up to room temperature. And be sure to remove the protective vinyl film from the door.
- Before using the oven for cooking, it is advisable to heat it with trays and racks placed on appropriate levels.
- Set the oven to the highest temperature setting and turn it on. Then open the oven door and turn on the exhaust hood to ventilate the room and remove the smell of burnt preservative grease.
- When the oven has cooled down after firing it must be unplugged.
- Clean the appliance when it is de-energized. Using a cloth dampened with a neutral detergent, clean the inside walls, the grid iron, the trays and the enamelled part of the front plate. Only special detergents that do not contain abrasive particles are used on the stainless steel front panel.
- Remember to set the oven before operating it. For the setting procedure, see the instructions supplied with the appliance.
The FEA 60 Belcanto control panel has an electronic clock. Before starting the oven for the first time, you must set the current time and select the desired language for the messages on the text display.
The control panel has two recessed knobs on either side of the display and four buttons that set the modes of operation. Buttons “Start” and “Stop” are located on the left side of the display. Buttons for setting time and reminder are on the right side of the display.
Set the time and select the desired operating mode with the knobs. In the instructions for installation and use of the ovens, in the “Control Panel” section, you can read about the order in which the knobs and buttons of the electronic programmer should be used on different occasions.
What you need not be afraid of?
As with any complex appliance, the FEA 60 Belcanto has details you need to be aware of to make sure you do not get into trouble:
- If you press the “Start” button by accident or intentionally after setting the auto-start time, the programmer pauses. If during the pause, the start-up time has passed, there will be no start-up. This is normal and the appliance is in good working order;
- If the oven is turned on and no cooking time is set, it can function for up to 9 hours, after which it will automatically shut off. Remember that the operating time of the device is limited to nine hours;
- if the display goes out after 10 minutes after setting the lock mode, nothing bad has happened, it is functioning properly, it just switches to economy mode.
- The built-in fan runs after work until the oven cools down completely.
When to disconnect the oven from the power grid:
- If during operation an unpleasant smell has appeared, it is necessary to pay attention to it, because the reason could be an unnoticed piece of packaging;
- cooking time has passed, but the device does not stop its operation and does not turn off with the “Stop” button;
- In case of any other malfunction of the appliance, it should be de-energized by turning off the automatic fuse.
If you have any problems or questions that are not explained in the instructions, please call a service center or technical support by telephone. The contact information is in the manual.
Amica Oven. how to set the clock?
To turn on baking and activate the oven in general, I need to set the clock. How do I set it up? I’ve already pressed everything, and clamped it, but nothing happens. Do any of you know how to position yourself? I don’t know which model it is, I have pull-out knobs, two touch-sensitive hands, display in the middle.
Reply to: Amica Oven. How to set the clock?
To set the clock in your Amica oven, you need to press and hold the left and right hands at the same time. Then the clock will start flashing, and to set the time, you better hold down one of the hands to reach the selected time. And when it arrives, we let go and save ourselves. Here’s how it works in my Amica oven.
Hello, thank you so much for your help because I also missed how to install such a simple thing 🙂 Niesetta didn’t have an oven manual, so the time was cosmic.
Reply to: Amica oven. How to set the clock?
In an amica oven, you set the clock so that you press the right and left hands simultaneously, hold them down for a few seconds until they start flashing, and you can start setting the clock in the amica oven that way. In many other ovens too.
Answer to: Amica oven. How to set the clock?
Here you have a video showing you how to set the clock in your Amica oven. By way of example of changing the time:
Generally, you need to hold the right and left hands for a few seconds at a time and it will start flashing. And then the hands set the hour.
Reply to: Amica oven. how to set the clock?
I was also pretty good at how to set the clock in the Amica oven. Finally I found the information to pause for a few seconds with both hands until it starts flashing, then set the clock.
As a rule, if there is no power and then there is power, until you set the clock, you will not start the oven. And not just amica.
I wonder why they do it in the ovens?
Reply to: Amica Oven. How to set the clock?
To set the clock in the amica oven, press the right and left arrows at the same time, hold for a while until they start flashing and you cannot set the time in the oven.
Reply to: Amica Oven. how to set the clock?
Installing a clock in an Amica oven. It’s a piece of cake. Do you have it in the oven instructions. You have to hold the right and left hand. If it starts flashing, you can set the clock. You set the clock by pressing one of the hands. The left arrow will go back in time, and the right arrow will go forward. So if your watch says 12 o’clock for example.43 and you want to set 13.43, hold down both arrows until they start flashing and the.
Then hold the right arrow down for a while, then you can press the arrow a few times anyway and set the time.
Once you have set the selected time, wait a little longer. You don’t have to press anything to confirm the time. After a few seconds the oven will make a sound, and then the time will be set.
Ich schaff es nicht meine Uhrzeit am Amica Herd einzustellen es blinkt wie beschrieben und ich stelle die Uhrzeit ein und es piept als ob gespeichert und dann ist alles wieder weg. Bekomm die Krise Hilfe. Dankeschön
Mode 5: Lower fan heating
The principle of this mode is the same as that of the operating modeThe bottom element, only the cooking proceeds more rapidly. The heat from underneathThe pipe is lifted up toward the ceiling, caught by the currents produced by the fan, and spread throughout the oven. This mode is often recommended for baking open pies or for rapidly finishing baking when a high bottom temperature is required, e.g. for low rising yeast dough. Pros: juiciness inside and uniform browning on all sides, especially the bottom. InThe instructions for the Gorenje oven should not be used with high moulds, as this would prevent the hot air from circulating over the food.
Operating instructions for Hansa gas stove
Do not use the oven on a special test bench to check the safety and function of the appliance.
Please read the operating instructions carefully before switching on the appliance
of the device. Following the instructions in these operating instructions will prevent incorrect operation of the
The instructions should be saved and kept in an easily accessible place. In order to avoid
The following instructions must be followed consistently in order to avoid accidents
Do not use the board until you have read these instructions.
The stove is designed exclusively for home use.
The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes that do not affect the operation
Universal clock setting tips
Now universal tips on how to set the time on the oven. First you have to set it up and plug it in. You will see the display light up and either the numbers or a single clock icon flash. And then proceed as follows:
- Use the button (if electronic display) or the knob to set the hours.
- Click on the clock icon.
- Now set the minutes.
- Press the clock icon again.
Normally, you can set the clock on the oven using the ” ” and ” ” buttons or there’s a special knob that you can turn. After you have set the time, wait a minute.
If suddenly there is a power failure, the “brain” of the oven will forget the time that was set. It will need to be reset. Or the appliance simply will not turn on.
How to set the clock on the oven Hansa
In this article, we asked the master to answer the question: How to adjust the clock on the oven hansa?, And also to give useful recommendations What did it turn out,
Many people write and ask how to set the time) decided to record a video) myself at first thought the sensor does not work.
Nowadays, almost every housewife in the kitchen can be found an electric stove with an oven. This technique is indispensable in everyday life. Modern electric stoves are equipped with many functions. timer, hooks for kitchen towels, cleaning systems. A certain amount of time is allocated for the preparation of various dishes according to the recipe, it can be regulated by a timer. Inexperienced users of such equipment often wonder: how to set the time on the stove Hansa? To figure this out, the first thing you need to do is read the instructions for your kitchen unit and act on the instructions. Check it out in this article.
Hansa electric stoves are divided into two groups according to the type of cooktop:
- Cast-iron hobs are considered the most durable in use, because they do not deform under serious mechanical stresses.
- Glass-ceramic cooktop. considered the safest cooktop option, as strong heat is only felt when the panel comes into contact with cookware. These models are very popular on the market due to their good quality and optimal price. In addition, they include more than ten cooking modes.
Both models are in demand on the market, due to the excellent ratio of functionality to cost.
Important! You want your appliances to last and look great for years to come? Check out our tips on caring for your stoves:
Modern Hansa ovens have many advantages, thanks to which they have gained popularity among consumers. Let’s consider them in more detail:
- Convenient use. hooks for towels and a trapezoidal handle for opening the oven.
- Timer. set the cooking time and indicate the end of cooking.
- Several cooking programs. from fast warming up to defrosting meat products.
- Catalytic cleaning. having special panels coated with enamel. Thanks to this coating, the grease that deposits on the walls of the oven dissolves very quickly.
- Retractable panels. facilitates the cooking process and reduces the risk of burns.
- The AQUALITY system allows you to quickly and effortlessly remove dirt from the inside of the oven. Simply pour 500 ml of water into the tray and turn the oven on. Water will evaporate in time, and dirt can be removed with a sponge in minutes.
Thanks to the above advantages of Hansa ovens, consumers are increasingly choosing to buy them.
To set the clock on a Hansa oven, proceed as follows:
- Connect the unit to the mains.
- Wait until the numbers are shown on the display.
- The number 12 will appear on the small screen, press the clock button and adjust the time.
- Do the same with the minutes.
- Save the set time using the clock button or rotary knob.
- Wait about ten seconds for the appliance to store the data you’ve entered.
If the appliance does not have a special knob, use the or buttons to set the time
Important! If there is a power cut, the oven time is wrong and won’t be saved, so you’ll have to set the time again, following the instructions above.
To set the current time on the Hansa oven, you need to follow the following algorithm:
- After a power outage, reconnect the device.
- The sensor will flash Auto or zeros will be displayed.
- To increase or decrease the time, use buttons 1 and 2 under the display to enter the required data.
- After one minute, the time can be changed (if desired).
Important! Change the clock according to the actual time, otherwise the appliance can no longer be operated.
Regardless of the functions programmed in advance, the minute minder timer can be set at any time. It can last from 1 minute to 24 hours. To activate the timer, proceed as follows
- Press the Menu button on the sensor.
- The bell symbol lights up.
- Use and. keys to set the required amount of time.
- When the timer reaches the end of its operating time, the bell will start to flash and the oven will emit a characteristic buzzer.
- To silence the timer, press the Menu button.
Important! Modern ovens have many modes of operation. For a quicker understanding of your appliance’s functions and settings, read this article on what the icons on your oven mean.
In some models of modern ovens, you can disable such an alarm by pressing the plus or minus icons.
Important! If the sound does not disappear after pressing the button, then after 6-7 minutes the signal will stop automatically.
In order to use the oven on the first day of purchase, a few recommendations should be followed:
- Check the connection of appliances to the power grid.
- Adjust the clock to the actual time of day.
- Carefully study the instructions which are applied to the technique.
- Do not press all the buttons at once. it can disrupt the oven.
By following all the above steps, you can get your new oven up and running in a few minutes and start creating culinary masterpieces.
Perhaps you have your own opinions on How to set the clock on a hansa oven? Write about it in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
How to use the gas and electric Hansa ovens
Hansa is a fusion of traditional European quality and modern technology. Household appliances of this company are sold in fifty countries. In Russia, the Hansa brand is known for about twenty years and has established itself as a manufacturer with an ideal price-quality ratio. Price containment is the company’s policy, and that’s the only reason why Hansa home appliances cost much less than similar models of other companies.
Depending on your finances, you can choose a versatile and inexpensive model, as well as a multi-functional, but more expensive unit. At the same time, all products are durable, because they are made of high-quality reliable materials and have undergone certified assembly. The company is located in Germany, but the manufacturers of appliances are located in different countries. Electric and gas stoves, electric and gas ovens, hobs, built-in microwave ovens, Hansa hoods are manufactured in Poland based on German designs. Many models are available in electric and gas ovens.
- Grill. For those who like crispy toasty crusts, electric and gas ovens include such cooking functions as grilling and skewers. The most beautiful pies, muffins, pizzas, evenly baked on all sides will be obtained in models with convection.
- Convection. It’s a very fast and even method of heating. A fan is installed in the oven for this purpose which, by blowing air through the oven, ensures thorough heating of all layers of food. Heating on all sides is also necessary when baking pies on two plates at the same time. The oven itself should have a special convection symbol (icon or icon). This feature is most often found in electric ovens, but you can also find it in modern gas ovens.
- Electronic timer. In order not to be distracted from your favorite activity, but at the same time not to spoil the food being cooked, the ovens have a timer that works like an alarm clock, and in time to signal the end of cooking.
- Oven interior light. Glass doors of the cabinet allow you to see how the food is cooked, but without internal lighting is still problematic. But the light allows you to watch how the process is going on without opening the door, and in time to react.
- Setting the temperature. The desired temperature of the oven must be set with the manual switch.
Hansa gas stoves are known for excellent ovens, reviews about them are only positive. Advantages of Models:
- Options. The oven has eight modes of operation.
- Almost all ovens have a grill, and some have an electric fan that makes cooking even better.
- There is a function of convection. But the burner is located at the bottom of the oven, which makes it more difficult to ensure that the hot air flows evenly. After a convection gas oven is turned on, you have to give it time for the heat to spread throughout. Only then put the products of dough or any other dish. Convection in gas ovens is difficult also in connection with the impossibility of complete sealing, as from operation of gas there are formed harmful products of combustion, which should be removed from the oven. Heating time is correspondingly longer. If you absolutely need this option, it is better to look at the electric oven.
- Oven light and an alarm timer.
- The vast majority of models have gas control and electric ignition options. Gas control shuts off the gas supply as soon as the flame goes out.
- The door does not heat up too much, as it has double glazing. If necessary, you can remove the door when caring for the chamber of the cabinet without any problems.
- Be sure to ventilate the room after you finish cooking and turn off the gas.
- Unauthorized reconfiguration of the stove to another type of gas, moving the stove to another location and making changes to the power system is prohibited. Such operations can only be performed by a specialist.
- Ceramic-coated ovens are the best choice. It’s not only easier to take care of, but it also spares the oven from accidental scratches or other damage. After each use, turn the oven off and, after it has cooled down, wipe it with a damp cloth.
Electric ovens are essential for those who don’t have a gas line or you like to bake pies. For the convenience of users, the ovens are equipped with excellent baking trays. Have independent oven lighting. The cooking utensils drawer slides effortlessly out on castors. You’ll get a surprise on the oven door. There are several options for dishes that can be cooked on the Hansa stove.
Options. In the oven laid eight functions, among which are convection mode, express heating, defrosting and grilling. Electronics work smoothly. All this makes it possible to create culinary masterpieces.
- Express or rapid heating is designed for preheating the oven to the desired temperature.
- When defrosting frozen foods the heaters are not on, only the fan is on.
- Turbo grill and convection fan. This is a convection-enhanced heating system that allows you to fry faster and get a nice crispy crust on baked goods or meat. Don’t forget to close the oven door tightly and use only dark trays.
- Rotisserie. Spit roasting turns the meat in the oven, which allows it to bake evenly. The skewer is usually used for cooking kebabs, sausages, poultry. To prevent food from drying out, put a tray of water in the bottom of the oven and turn the meat over at least once and drizzle with the seep liquid or hot salted water. There is no separate handle on the rotisserie.
Care. The inside of the oven is covered with an easy-to-clean enamel coating. The color is black, which makes care much easier. After each use, turn off the oven and after it has cooled down, wipe it with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
According to customer reviews, Hansa appliances are reliable and durable. From the large range of products of this company any buyer will choose for himself satisfying his needs variant.
Oven grill function. Use it right!
Lovers of crispy edges will certainly appreciate appliances equipped with a grill. Suitable for meat, vegetables, sandwiches and toasts. If the weather turns nasty and you’re up for a kebab. It can be easily cooked at home in the oven, selecting the “grill” mode. This mode can be used during the whole course of cooking, or it can be started only at the end of cooking to brown the crust.
Настройка часов в плите Hansa
Grill is a tube-shaped zigzag element attached to the top of the oven. By the way, it can look not just like a zigzag, but like the letter “P”. and in some models of ovens. as two circuits. small and large. around the perimeter of the “ceiling” of the oven. The heat from the grill acts directly on the food, so food must be placed strictly under the grill, on the upper or middle level of the oven. Food is often cooked on a rack, but remember to place a lower level baking tray so that the fat does not grease the bottom of the oven.
Some Exiteq ovens are equipped with a skewer, which rotates to ensure even cooking of the product on all sides. These models include:
But more often, instead of a rotisserie, ovens use the grill-vection mode. A fan evenly distributes the heat over the entire area of the dish. The result is the same as with the rotisserie; the meat will not dry out and retains its aroma and crispy crackling.
For grilling, it’s best to use a metal rack or other metal utensils that can withstand high temperatures. Grease after grilling is very difficult to clean, so dishes can be additionally covered with foil. But it is not recommended to cover the top of the dish with foil when cooking under the grill. It can damage the heating elements. It is not safe to put under the grill glass molds for baking, such utensils can not cope with the intense heat.
One more little trick. The grill has its own “hot spots” and you need to know about them before you start mastering this mode. The easiest way is to put slices of white loaf on a baking tray and put it under the grill for a few minutes. Some pieces will fry a little more than others. Keep these places in mind when cooking in the future.
Electric oven does not work: does not heat and does not light up the heating element
The first thing that indicates that the oven does not heat, it can be a long cooking any dish. This should already be a cause for concern, because it is the first indication that there is a problem that needs to be corrected.
It is better not to neglect such a sign and immediately react, because to heat the oven, current is supplied to the heating element, which gives more heat at the expense of resistance. Because of the lack of power, important parts of equipment can fail: the fuse, the heater control board, the thermostat. As a result of what the oven does not work.