How to load dishes into a dishwasher
Just purchased dishwasher does not need to be in a hurry to use. First you need to figure out how to load dishes into a dishwasher. It must be arranged correctly, because the quality of the sink of cutlery depends on it.
There are rules that need to be carried out so that the technique does not break, the dishes do not lose its original appearance, there is less water consumption and electricity.
Too many items should not be loaded. The door of the door should not interfere with plates and handles from pans. The instructions from the manufacturer indicate the largest number of items that can be laid out in the baskets for washing in one cycle.
Very dirty, burnt and fat dishes are washed in special mode “with soaking” or “intensive”. Experts advise turning on the dishwasher at night, because at this time the electric network is not very loaded.
Plastic products and small objects are folded in the upper compartment:
Mugs, glasses cannot be placed horizontally, they are turned upside down. This will allow water not to accumulate, but evenly wash the external and inner surface. Saucers should not obscure water flows, between them you need to leave a short distance.
There are dishwashers, for example, Bosch (Bosch), which are equipped with a holder for fuepers and glasses. It is necessary to arrange them so that the water from the sprayer gets inside the dining rooms. Before starting, you should make sure that everything stands reliably in the field.
Many devices provide for a change in the configuration of the compartment, which allows you to wash large pots and wide pans. The plates are placed in the lower tray, tilting them forward and towards the center. Spraying water occurs in all directions, it flows through the details of the device and cutlery, penetrates into all places.
Small and deep plates should be put in the center, and flat and large ones should be placed at the edges, then they are washed evenly. The pans are put so that they do not interfere with the movement of the sprayer. The pans are laid upside down, but since in this position they close small dishes, they recommend washing them separately.
Cutting items must be folded so that the tip is directed down. Spoons do not put close to each other. A large number of dining objects are recommended to alternate, for example, first a knife, then a spoon and a fork. Then the streams of water will rinse well each of them. Folding shelves are used for long cutlery.
Do not rinse the dishes first
If you want to believe it, you want not, but the need to rinse the dishes before loading into a dishwasher is a myth. Despite the fact that it is necessary to clean the remnants of food from the plates, in order to avoid clogs in the car, preliminary rinsing the dishes before loading leads only to additional water consumption and increase accounts.
The idea to squeeze all the dishes into one load may seem very tempting to you, because it can be saved in the way, but the fact is that in the overloaded car, the dishes can be damaged. In addition, it may happen that some objects will not be cleansed, since the overload blocks the flow of water and detergent.
How to put mugs and glasses?
Let’s start the arrangement with cups, mugs and glasses. They are placed in the upper container, up the bottom of the water will wash them from the inside. If you firm on your side, horizontally, then they will not wash off, water from the sprayers will not get inside them.
For glasses, special holders are provided. Wizers put their leg up. The bunker is cramped, and users are interested in whether the glasses are in contact with? It is forbidden. When washing, glass can break due to micro-clashes of neighboring fuher. In addition to glasses in a plastic holder, coffee cups will be comfortably placed.
What means are needed for a dishwasher
For the effective operation of the dishwasher, it needs a lot of different chemistry in addition to water. First of all, we are talking about regenerating salt, rinseum and, of course, a wet product. Consider the appointment of each of them.
Salt regenerating is involved in the water softening cycle. Washing the dishes with hard water (namely, it is in many densely populated regions of our country) is strongly not recommended. This leads to a decrease in the effectiveness of the detergent (and, therefore, the entire process), to the fussing with a layer of Nabiypi Ten (and, therefore, to an increase in the cost of electricity for water heating), to the premature failure of some units of the unit.
To reduce the stiffness of water due to the presence of magnesium and calcium ions in it, and thereby prevent the formation in Nocia dishwasher is helped by ion exchange resin. A special filter is filled with this resin, through which the water entering the car from the water supply is passed.
Ion exchange resin takes from the water ion of calcium and magnesium, giving sodium ions in return. Thereby it makes water softer. It is obvious that the reserves of the NA ions in the ion-exchanger are not infinite, and therefore, as necessary, they need to be replenished. It is this function that the regenerative salt performs.
Salt is loaded before starting the process into a special container located at the bottom of the chamber.
At the end of the dishes of the dishes, with its last rinse, a saturated salt solution is injected into the ion exchanger, which remains there for 15 minutes. This time is enough for the ion exchange resin to be freed from magnesium and calcium ions and is saturated with sodium ions.
The consumption of regenerating salt is about 1.5 kg per 20 sinks and depends on the degree of water hardness in your village. The value of the stiffness of the water can be tried to find out in the local housing and communal services, although it will probably be easier to evaluate it on your own using special indicator tests.
In accordance with these data and the stiffness table available in the instructions, set a suitable value on the regulator of the dishwasher so that the ion.exchanger takes the right amount of salt.
The indicator on the dashboard will tell you when the salt supply in the tank will come to an end so that you can add a new portion in time.
The choice of detergent is not an easy task: with such a rich assortment of special chemistry in the modern market, it is very difficult to prefer some particular brand. After all, the detergents for dishwashers are not only on sale not only by the manufacturer, but also in the form of production (powder, tablets, gel).
The main thing is that each user of specialized dishes for washing dishes should firmly understand. the use of exclusively special detergents is allowed in the dishwasher. No cleaning or washing powders, soap, and washing vehicles manually!
Violation of this rule is the right path to the repair workshop, or even to the landfill. Even if the machine does not fail, it will not be able to work with such an “alternative” detergent: due to excessive foaming, air traffic jams will appear in the pump of the machine and the supply of water to the rogue will stop.
4K Inside A Dishwasher. Gopro Hero 7 Black
The most common forms of production of detergents for dishwashers are powder and tablets.
It is more convenient to use and dose the latter (some even have special cuts for breaking to use a half loading machine). However, the tablets also have its own drawback: they are not recommended to be used on short cycles, since the tablet simply does not have time to completely dissolve. In addition, they are usually more expensive than powder.
And finally, the last thing you need for the dishwasher is the rinser. It is intended to facilitate the drainage of water from the dishes and to create a protective film invisible to the eye on its surface. It is thanks to the rinses on the washed dishes that there will be no muddy traces of dried drops of water, which is especially important for fuepers and glasses of glass and crystal, as well as for stainless steel products. The rinser is produced in the form of a special liquid, which is poured into the corresponding compartment on the inside of the car door.
Of the optional special equipment for the dishwasher, you can distinguish a freshener (Fresh). He will give your freshly washed dishes a pleasant lemon aroma.
Today you can find multi.layer multifunctional pills on sale. Each layer of such a tablet performs its function. For example, one provides an intense wash of the dishes, the second performs the rinseum function, the third replaces the regenerative salt, the fourth cleanses the insides of the machine from fat deposits, the fifth provides the splendor of stainless steel, etc.D. Such combined tablets are very expensive. In addition, many housewives, having advanced them, come to the conclusion that using each supplement separately is still more convenient.
The choice of the program
Most dishwashers have 4 main modes: fast or delicate (short cycle for 20-30 minutes at a low water temperature of about 30-40 ℃), standard (at 50-60 ℃), intense (at 60-80 ℃), drying, drying.
When choosing a program, focus on the quantity and degree of dishes of dishes
The more intense the program you choose, the more significant the consumption of water and electricity will be due to multi.stage processing: preliminary soaking, washing hot water, several rinses and drying. Such measures are justified only when the car is completely loaded with dirty and fat dishes.
In everyday mode, many prefer to use the dishwasher, including standard (economical) programs that are designed for 1-1.5 hours. Usually, when choosing such cycles, the dishwasher automatically determines the degree of loading and the optimum water temperature.
At the end of washing, do not open the door right away. Let the dishes stand in the car for another 15-20 minutes to cool.
Delicate modes are optimally suitable for washing objects from thin and fragile glass, such as crystal glasses or fuepers. They are also recommended when joint loading dishes from various materials into the car.
Should you rinse dishes before loading them into dishwasher?
Install the dishes tightly and compactly into racks, trays or baskets intended for it
The cleanliness and brilliance of washed dishes largely depend on the type of drying provided in the dishwasher. Mid.class machines have a condensation system that dries the dishes under the influence of high temperature in the working chamber. expensive models are equipped with a turbo system with a powerful fan that supplies hot air flow, which provides fast drying and lack of stains on the dishes of water.
Basic principles, how to use dishwasher: properly load the dishes, choose the appropriate mode and effective detergents.
Washing dishes in PMM
There are many materials that are perfectly cleaned in the dishwasher. This does not affect their quality.
Pots that can be cleaned in the car:
- Enameled. Pay attention to chips. If they have, the container will quickly become unusable. The enamel will crack and rust will appear such dishes for microwaves, it is not afraid of high temperatures.
- Ceramic with high.quality spraying. This coating protects, including from PMM.
- Cast iron, enamel.
Is there a difference in brands
The rules for the location of kitchen inventory in the bunker may vary depending on the brand. Each manufacturer gives its own recommendations based on the features of internal equipment. Companies improve the applied technologies and offer customers new solutions:
- Miele produces dishwashers with a patented 3D pallet, which is a retractable box for cutlery. It is possible to move baskets in height and depth. The main tray is equipped with folding holders. The internal filling of the hopper is fully adjusted to users’ needs.
- Those who are tired of leaning for dishes, Electrolux offers a basket with a special mechanism Comfort Lift. With one movement of the hand you will raise the module to the desired level. SoftClose shock absorbers make the baskets of the baskets light and smooth. Glass Basket folding holder, reliably holding the legs of glasses, allows the car to wash them to radiance without unpleasant divorces.Set the stiffness of water in PMM?Oh sure.Not.
- Beko has worked on increasing space in the cell. The adjustable upper module allows you to load large diameter dishes into the lower basket. All internal elements are easily rebuilt for a rational arrangement of dishes of various shapes and sizes.
- Gorenje tri.level system placement of Multiclack baskets allows you to wash the kitchen utensils in the machine of impressive sizes. Filling elements move, holders fold. The module for cutlery contains even inventory of large length.
- Bosch brand baskets in the dishwashers of the brand are also able to change the position at the user’s discretion. Six Varioflexplus basket guides make it possible to load all dirty dishes at the same time regardless of size.
- Siemens designers have provided all ways to fill the bunker. Adjustable modules and holders provide stability and protection of inventory from damage.
- Adding to the third basket Maxi Space, Hansa freed a place in the lower tray for large.sized utensils. The Zone Wash option allows you to make half.loading into the upper, lower or two sections at once. The washing will be carried out in economical mode.
Now the user can simulate the interior space of the dishwasher at his discretion.
How to properly lay dishes in a dishwasher
In the instructions for models of such well.known brands as Electrolux, Bosch, Siemens and others, there are recommendations on how to place various types of dishes in trays. Read them carefully with them. If there is no such information, use this material.
Information on how to properly upload dishes into a dishwasher, you will receive by reading the instructions for the use of equipment.
General rules you need to know
The first main rule is that before loading, free the dining room utensils from the remains of food, otherwise the garbage will quickly clog the drainage filter. You can use a sponge, a special spatula or just a spoon for this purpose.
Another condition: you should not rinse table objects. This may affect the automatic determination by the technique of the necessary work program (the dishwasher does this using special sensors). over, in many modern models there are preliminary soaking programs of highly contaminated dining rooms.
You can not put objects in the machine tray, very stained with the remains of food
Pay attention to the following rules:
- Do not overload the trays in which you put items for washing, otherwise the machine cannot wash the kitchen utensils well.
- Dining rooms should not come into contact with each other, otherwise their cleaning will be ineffective.
- All kitchen utensils should be as stable as possible and not change its position in the process of fluid jets.
- Plastic items try to load into the upper tray, away from the heating element. To process them, it is better to use a low.temperature regime.
- Try to ensure that pans and pots wash separately from plates, mugs and glasses.
If you use the dishwasher incorrectly, it will not effectively wash the dishes from dirt, fat and food residues
How to lay cups, glasses glasses and glasses
If you properly arrange dishes in a dishwasher, it will clean the most efficiently. Dick items are located in the upper basket upside down, in an inclined position. This is necessary so that the detergent and rinse fluid carefully treats the inner surface, and not the external.
For fuepers and glasses, special recesses are provided, in which the legs are held while washing.
With a horizontal arrangement of cups and glasses in the tray, the dishwasher will not be able to wash them
We have bowls, plates, saucepan, salt lips
Small containers. such as sauces, bowls and salt shakers., if possible, place in the upper compartment. They must be installed upside down. just like glasses and cups.
Medium and large plates should be placed in the lower basket, in an upright position. Place the objects of the largest diameter closer to the edges, and smaller. closer to the central part. Thus, the washing fluid will be sprayed with nozzles of the lower rocker arm, getting into the upper tiers.
Put the plates so that their front part is directed to the central part of the basket. There should be gaps between the dishes. the larger they are, the more efficiently dirt and food remnants are washed.
There should always be gaps between the loaded plates into the dishwasher
Where and how to place knives, forks and spoons
In many modern PMM models, there are special shelves designed for knives, spoons, forks and long utensils. blades, noise, scoops, etc. P. These shelves are located at the top, and the listed items must be loaded horizontally, inverted to side (see. a photo).
Upper shelf in a dishwasher designed to load cutlery
In addition, cutlery can be vertically placed in small baskets, placing them inside the working space of PMM. In this case, the tip of the knives should be directed down. It is not recommended to wash sharply sharpened knives in the dishwasher, as well as products with wooden handles. The blades will derive and the tree will be damaged.
Properly located spoons and knives in a special washing basket
We lay out pans, pots, baking sheets
Large accessories intended for cooking need intensive treatment with washing liquid. Therefore, their place in the lower compartment. Such items must be cleaned separately from products made of more fragile material. glass, faora, crystal.
Pots correctly installed in the dishwasher
Install the pans vertically or at an angle, and the pan. upside down. If possible, disconnect the handle from the pan so that they do not damage the walls of the camera.
Having sorted out how to put the dishes in the dishwasher correctly, we move on to permits and prohibitions. Not all utensils are suitable for washing in PMM, and it is important to understand the restrictions.
For cups, plates, pots, numerous and various kitchen accessories, the procedure in the machine chamber is a serious test. Starting on objects affect:
Not every material is able to withstand this procedure, so serious manufacturers of dishes necessarily mark the products with special icons. It is easy to understand by the marks whether or not a product for washing in PMM is suitable. Unfortunately, not all kitchen utensils are produced with marking, in addition, a huge amount of dishes released in previous years (including in the USSR) is used in everyday life, where there are no badges.
So the housewives must certainly know what is allowed to put in a dishwasher, and which items are best washed manually.
On a note! Compliance with the rules will help not only to preserve and not spoil the dishes, but also to avoid breakdowns of expensive household appliances.
According to the material
For cooking, serving, food, a huge amount of different kitchen utensils is used.
- stainless steel;
- metals with enamel coating;
- glass (heat.resistant and ordinary);
- alloys and metals (aluminum, copper, brass, melchior, silver, cast iron);
- ceramics (undigested clay, glazed);
- Polymers (silicone).
There is no doubt that you can put stainless steel in PMM, enameled products, ceramics (glazed), silicone, glass. Stainless steel dishes can withstand the “attacks” of hot water, aggressive detergents, long.term washing programs. The same with heat.resistant glass, ceramics with glaze, silicone forms.
The instructions for the machine indicate at what mode to wash objects from specific materials, so it remains only to follow the recommendations of manufacturers.
It is allowed to wash the melchiora, while it is advisable to simultaneously not load products from other materials at the same time. There is no strict ban on cast.iron pans, ducklings, but experts indicate an important feature of the material.
Gradually, during operation, the products are covered with an oil-fat film that protects the cast iron from rust. With manual washing, the film is preserved, and with machine, aggressive detergents “eat it”, which is why the dishes begins to rust.
So it is better to spend a little more time, rinse the frying pan inherited from the grandmother, than to annoy her own oversight, taking out a spoiled thing out of the car.
- Wooden objects. cutting boards (both solid and glued from individual elements), spoons, shoulder blades, rolling ropes and other accessories. The tree swells with an excess of moisture, refers under the influence of hot air. As a result, the utensils lose its strength, cracks appear on the material. Prefabricated products are scattered, solid are deformed and become unsuitable for operation.
- Copper. The reason is the appearance of plaque and spots.
- Unimaginated clay items. Such utensils do not have a protective coating, so strong pressure of water, detergents, as well as high temperature and vibration adversely act on porous material. Clay absorbs the components of the compositions, swells, the surface is covered with microcracks.
- Disposable plastic dishes. This group is represented by a huge number of materials of various types, and only products with resolving marking are suitable for dishwasher. Disposable accessories (forks, spoons, knives), trays from under semi-finished products, cups and plates, if necessary, are washed only manually or disposed of.
On a note! It is forbidden to put any polystyrene products, polyvinyl chloride in a dishwasher.
- Crystal. Despite the fact that the latest generation models in different brands are equipped with a delicate washing program, it is better to wash elite glass manually. Fragile and sensitive temperature changes, aggressive detergents, the material after the dishwasher most often looks deplorable. Divorces, clouding, yellowness appear, the famous brilliance and radiance disappears. And although it is allowed to occasionally wash crystal glasses, glasses or countesses of medium.sized quality (with thick glass), it is necessary to strictly observe the rules: to fix the dishes with special holders, do not load the utensils from other materials with crystal, choose a delicate mode or program of fast washing, and set a low temperature. Sets and sets of elite brands (Baccarat and others) are washed only with their hands.
- Thermos. Folds, thermal insulation are damaged, unpleasant odors appear.
- Containers with vacuum lids. Due to high temperatures, prolonged moisture exposure, the covers are deformed, the tightness of the capacity is lost.
- Knives, graters, garlic.codes, steel trays, details of meat grinders, shirts. For accessories intended for cutting and grinding products, the cutting edges are blunted after the dishwasher. On the details of the meat grinder, a difficult plaque often appears, the knives are dull, and in miniature objects in recesses, the remnants of meat, fish, vegetables, and fruits remain the excavations. The machine does not wash out such small particles, so you have to wash everything again and waste time.
- Services with painting. Beautiful ornaments, drawings, patterns are washed off and faded.