With the kartakade tea
- In a glass of boiling water, brew the cacade, let it steep and cool.
- Place the sliced steaks, grated onions and remaining marinade ingredients in a suitable bowl.
- Then pour in the cooled tea and soy sauce.
- Stir the contents of the bowl and place in the refrigerator.
- Marinate for about ten hours.
- Then take the meat out, clean it from the stuck marinade ingredients and roast it.
Delicious recipe! Cook in such a way you can (and even should) not only pork, but also beef and veal. Thanks to the tender stuffing, the meat is extremely juicy and flavorful. Takes minimal time to prepare, which will be very useful in preparation for any celebration. Quick, beautiful and tasty.
I’ve been making this salad for years, mostly for my husband (well, it’s a man’s salad in my opinion)), although my daughters and I eat it with just as much pleasure. Now about the name: actually in my cookbook it is simply called “Diplomat”, but here I have found no less than 5 salads with that name, although they are all quite different, but the original name I somehow wanted to keep. I found a similar salad with similar ingredients from the cook Inna Brukhovets called “Man’s Folly”, but! Found 3 basic (for me)) differences. 1. Onion is marinated quite differently; 2. I only use pickled cucumber! 3. The layers in the salad are completely different turns, which greatly affects the taste of eating salad) Inna has no step by step photos, which caused a lot of questions from the cooks in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев. I hope that my recipe will be useful to any of the cooks in preparation for the New Year’s holiday!
Marinade for pork pan steak
Choosing 1 kg of fresh steaks in the store, the imagination paints a picture of a juicy dish with a delicious brown crust. For dreams to become a reality, you need to properly marinate the meat, which will help to cope with an uncomplicated set of products:
Marinade the meat for 2-4 hours, resulting in a soft and juicy finished product. To do this, you must follow a sequence of steps:
Rub the steaks on both sides with salt, spices and dry mustard.
After 5 minutes, during which the meat is slightly soaked in spices, the steaks are placed tightly in a bowl and poured into the sauce.
Put the container in the refrigerator for the time specified above.
Marinade for pork ribs 7 step by step recipes for baking in the oven
Ruzzy and appetizing pork ribs turn out so thanks to a delicious and properly prepared marinade, which can be prepared from the most unexpected components, giving the dish a unique taste and bright flavor.
A classic recipe for pork marinade
Simple doesn’t mean bad or primitive. To get delicious meat you do not have to think too much and buy expensive products. Sometimes it’s worth checking your kitchen stash and realize that you have everything you need for the simplest, but very tasty marinade.
The classic way to soak pork involves a minimum of ingredients, but at the same time reveals its flavors in all their glory. To prepare a traditional marinade we will need:
Peel the onions, cut them into rings, add salt and pepper. Now grind the onion and spices well and knead with your hands until the onion juice forms. Next, you need to alternate in the pot in layers chopped meat with pickled onions. Cover the container with a lid and put it in the refrigerator overnight. The sauce should penetrate the pork well. This recipe is better prepared over an open fire, but in the oven the meat is no less succulent.
How to roast a piece of pork with tomatoes and cheese?
The original way to cook great meat with tomato and cheese additions. The dish looks nice, turns out juicy and tasty. It always draws attention on the holiday table.
Cooking time: 40 min.
- Pork. 1 kg.
- Cheese. 100 gr.
- Tomatoes. 2 pcs.
- Soy sauce. 2 tablespoons.л
- Olive oil. 2 tablespoons.л.
- Lemon juice. 1 tbsp.л.
- Mustard. 1 tbsp (160g).л.
- Dried garlic. 1 tsp.л.
- Dry spices to taste.
In a bowl mix soy sauce, olive oil, dried garlic, mustard and spices.
Wash the pork, dry it with paper towels and make deep incisions in it.
Rub the marinade on the outside and inside of the cuts. If possible leave the meat to marinate overnight in the fridge.
Slice the tomatoes and cheese into thin slices. Fold the cheese and tomato slices into the meat.
Wrap the meat in foil and put it in a heatproof dish. Place the meat in an oven, preheated to 190 degrees, for 50 minutes. Then turn the meat around and let it brown for another 20 minutes in the oven.
Juiciest Pork Tenderloin Marinade
Serve the dish on the table, garnishing it with fresh herbs.
Pork baked in the oven with mustard
This recipe invites you to prepare a delicious baked ham with marinade and baked with mustard. It is highly flavorful for meat, creates a tangy crust and prevents the juice from dripping out.
- Pork meat. 1 kg.
- Mustard with grains. 2 tbsp. л.
- Table mustard and paprika. 1 tsp each. л.
- Sunflower oil. 2 tbsp. л.
- Garlic. 4 cloves.
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
Pour the sunflower oil into a small container, add to it table mustard and paprika in the amounts given in the recipe, pour the salt and black pepper, and add the garlic, chopped with the garlic grinder. Mix everything well. Change the quantity of these spices according to your taste.
Place the piece of meat you have chosen to bake in a bowl and rub it well on all sides with the prepared aromatic spice paste.
Sprinkle the grain mustard evenly on top of the spices.
The bowl should be tightly covered with clingfilm and left in a cool place to marinate for a few hours, overnight is better.
After this time, cover a piece of foil baking tray or a special form and carefully, so as not to disturb the mustard layer, transfer the marinated meat on it.
Wrap meat tightly and completely in foil.
Preheat the oven to 250°C. Place the tray with the meat in it and bake it for about 20 minutes. It is better to bake the meat in “lower heat without convection” mode.
Then lower the oven temperature to 170° and continue baking for another 1.5 hours. Turn off the oven, let the meat “rest” for 30 minutes and you can serve it hot.
Chilled meat is perfect for sandwiches.
Top 20 marinade recipes for pork chops
This marinade for pork chops also suitable for grilling.
- Wash the lemons well and remove the zest.
- Squeeze the juice out of a citrus fruit.
- Chop the tarragon with a knife.
- Peel the chili, removing all the seeds, and finely chop.
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Place meat in marinade and let marinate for about an hour.
- 0,5 kg of pork loin;
- 1 onion;
- 5 tbsp. л. mayonnaise;
- 1 lemon;
- 3 pcs. laurel leaf;
- 2 tbsp. л. with sunflower oil;
- add some flour for breading;
- 1 cup water;
- seasoning for pork or shish kebab to taste;
- Dried dill and parsley.
- Slice the meat into strips no thicker than 1 cm across the grain and baste on both sides.
- Drizzle each chop with lemon juice, add salt, sprinkle seasoning on both sides and let stand for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the slices in flour.
- Put fried pork chops in a separate bowl, pour water, add a little salt, sprinkle with chopped onion, dried dill and parsley, bay leaf and put on the fire.
- Spread mayonnaise evenly over the surface of the chops, cover the pan and braise for 30 minutes, then serve with a side dish and vegetables of your choice.
- First prepare the tomato marinade. Place the coarsely chopped tomatoes, garlic and onion in the blender and chop. Add mustard and soy sauce, mixing until smooth.
- Slice the pork into 10 mm thick, baste, put in a bowl and cover with the tomato marinade. Place meat in refrigerator for 30-40 minutes, cover with lid or cling film.
- Then prepare the breading. Add the honeysuneli, salt and sesame seeds to the flour and mix.
- Pour oil into the bowl of your multicooker. Change the program to “Roast”. Dip pork chops in breading and fry both sides for 2-3 minutes. Serve the hot meat with garnish or vegetables salad.
In sour cream sauce
- Slice the pork into pieces up to 1 cm thick, then baste on both sides until thin, 5 mm thick. Pepper and salt the slices and put on a plate.
- Then put 2 tablespoons of oil in a hot pan and fry the cutlets quickly.
- In another pan, lightly fry the onion, then add the chopped tomatoes and stew for 5 minutes, covered. Then pour in sour cream, stir all together and simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Place pork chops in pan with vegetables, pour cream on top and braise covered for 35 minutes.
In the milk
- Slice the pork into 1 cm thick slices and flatten on both sides with a mallet. Season the meat with salt and pepper to taste, put it in a bowl and pour the milk over it. Then cool for 3 to 4 hours.
- Pour the flour into a bowl. Beat the egg separately. Dip each chop on both sides in egg and then in flour. Heat a frying pan, add sunflower oil and fry the meat quickly on both sides.
Serve the cutlets hot with potatoes, buckwheat, rice or vegetables.
From the beer
- Slice the meat into slices no more than 10 mm thick and whisk on both sides. Then grate the cheese and chop the parsley.
- For the batter, knead the flour with the beer, then add the egg yolks and mix again. Whisk the egg whites with salt and gently fold them into the batter. Then place half of the pork tenderloin slices on a cutting board.
- Season each slice with salt and pepper, sprinkle with cheese and herbs, cover with another slice and press lightly to combine firmly.
- Heat a pan with plenty of oil. Dip chops in batter and fry on medium or slightly lower heat for 5-7 minutes on each side, then serve with any side dish or vegetables.
- Slice the meat across the fibers to a thickness of no more than 1 cm. Then prime both sides so that it becomes thinner.
- Then prepare the marinade. Squeeze the garlic, add the vegetable oil and stir to combine.
- Then coat each piece of meat generously with the marinade and sprinkle with pepper. Place the pieces on top of each other in a bowl with a tight fitting lid and put it in the refrigerator. Do not salt at this stage, as the salt displaces the liquid from the meat, making it dry and not juicy.
- Then shake off the excess garlic from each piece of meat and roll it in flour. Whisk the eggs and salt, dip the meat in them, then again in the flour.
- Fry on a hot pan with oil on both sides on medium heat until crispy.
The chops, soft, juicy and flavorful, are ready. Serve hot with side dish or vegetables.
- Combine honey and mustard in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Set mixture aside for 10 minutes.
- Rub the meat itself with spices and salt separately, put the garlic cloves in it.
- Then pour a mixture of honey and mustard over the pieces.
- Leave the product to marinate for 24 hours.
With soy sauce
Pork marinade with soy sauce has a rich bouquet of flavors. The good thing about this recipe is that it doesn’t have any strict restrictions. You can easily change the spices by adding new ones and removing those listed on the grocery list.
- thick soy sauce 1 cup;
- Curry, nutmeg, basil, ginger powder, rosemary, and marjoram in a pinch of each;
- Vegetable oil 4 tbsp. л.
- Finely mince the garlic. Add the diced onions to it.
- Then add soy sauce, salt, sugar and mix.
- Spice up the base. Stir well once more.
- Keep the meat in this marinade for 3 hours.
If the meat needs to be cooked for 3-4 hours, a quick marinade for pork will help. This recipe is suitable for all occasions, whether baked or stewed in the oven, pan fried, grilled or barbecued. The aromatic basil and juicy tomatoes give this recipe a unique flavour. They give meat a fresh, summery flavor. After 2 hours of marinating you have a delicious treat.
- Rinse the tomatoes in boiling water so that they can be peeled more easily. Peel and shred any way you like.
- Slice the onion into rings and mix with the tomato slices. Crush the ingredients with your hands so that they release their juice.
- Rinse, dry and finely chop the fresh herbs.
- Rub the meat separately with the spices, then transfer to a large bowl.
- Salt, sprinkle with basil, pour tomato sauce and stir.
- Leave for 1 hour.
A classic recipe combines vinegar with butter and onions.
- Peel an onion and cut it into half rings.
- Take a bowl and pour oil and vinegar into it. Add the dried seasonings and mix.
- Top with onions. Stir again, pour the mixture over the pork and spread it all over the meat.
- Leave for 4 hours.
With sour cream and honey
This marinade is suitable for both pork and beef chops. The combination of sour cream and honey makes the meat tender and juicy.