How to make cupcakes in the microwave
Outwardly attractive and incredibly delicious cupcakes with different fillings are a favorite sweet treat for children and adults. If the question arises as to what to make in a hurry, it is this dessert that comes to the rescue. Cupcakes are especially fast to make in the microwave, as you only need to knead a simple dough, add various toppings to it and load it into the microwave. Before you have time to make tea, the device will signal that the fragrant muffins are ready. You can serve a festive table.
Among the large number of baking recipes deserves special attention and chocolate cupcake in the microwave. Every housewife should keep this recipe in mind, especially since it’s very easy and fast to make. To bake one portion of dessert we will need:
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 80 grams of sugar
- 70 ml of milk
- 1 egg
- Two spoons each of vegetable oil and cocoa powder
- A little baking powder
In the process of baking, the contents of the mold almost doubles, and before serving, you can sprinkle the cupcake with powdered sugar, decorate with a strawberry and a mint leaf.
How to make a muffin in the microwave 6 easy step-by-step recipes
In this article you will learn how to bake a muffin in the microwave quickly and easily. You don’t need any oven, everything is simple, minimal ingredients, and most importantly. fast! Yes, according to many of the recipes below, you can make these same cupcakes in 5 minutes or even 3 minutes! The final dish looks great and tastes just as good as the store-bought counterparts (even better)!).
The recipes below could be called “basic,” “most delicious,” “most popular. On the basis of these you can even think up your own versions, as much as possible corresponding to personal taste preferences.
At the very end of the article are various tips, ideas, notes that will help diversify both the taste and the appearance of this baking.
Chocolate cupcake in a mug
Just a couple of spoonfuls of cocoa in the recipe and the rich chocolate cupcake is ready in just 5 minutes!
You will need: 4 tbsp.л. Flour, 3 tbsp.л. sugar, 2 tbsp.л. Cocoa, 1 egg, 0.5 tsp.л. Baking powder, 3 tbsp.л. vegetable oil, 3 tbsp.л. of milk.
Preparation: 1. Thoroughly combine all ingredients from recipe and knead into a smooth dough;2. If desired, add some nuts to the chocolate cupcake;3. Pour the batter into a mug so it doesn’t take up more than half of it. the muffin will still rise;4. Put the mug in the microwave for 4 minutes at highest power. Done!
Dinner in 15 minutes: quick and delicious recipes from simple products
- 4 tablespoons flour;
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder;
- 3 tablespoons sugar;
- ½ tablespoon softened butter;
- 4 tablespoons milk;
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract or vanillin on the tip of a knife;
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg;
- pinch of salt;
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar.
2 Min Mug Cake Recipe. Super Soft & Rich Eggless Microwave Cakes. CookingShooking
Mix all ingredients except the last one and pour into a soup pot or mug. Place in microwave for 60-90 seconds. Then take out the donut with a knife, put it on a plate and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
To begin, prepare this set of products:
- Banana. 1 pc.;
- nuts. 30 gr;
- honey. 2 tbsp. л.;
- flour. 4 tables. л.;
- baking powder. 1 tsp. л.;
- milk. 3 tbsp. л.;
- egg. 1 pc.;
- vanillin. 1 pinch.
The banana muffin in the microwave is prepared as follows:
- Use a fork or blender to purée the banana. It is better to choose a ripe, soft fruit. the muffin will be sweeter.
- Add honey, milk, vanilla and chopped nuts to the porridge.
- Beat the egg, knead well and add a spoonful of flour mixed with baking powder.
- Knead, then strain into containers.
- Put in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Serve with hot tea.
This dessert will brighten up the summer morning perfectly. bright, nourishing and sweet. The carrots give a rich color and light flavor, the milk component makes the pastry airy and soft, and the spices give a special flavor.
- grated carrots. 3 Tbsp. л.;
- Cinnamon. ¼ tsp. л.;
- flour. 6 tbsp. л.;
- lemon juice. 1 tsp. л.;
- vanilla sugar. ¼ ch. л.;
- baking powder. ¼ cup. л.;
- sugar. 2 tbsp. л.;
- chopped nuts. 1 tbsp. л.;
- milk. 5 Tbsp. л.;
- nutmeg. ¼ ch. л.;
- sunflower oil. 2 tbsp. л.
Prepare the original dessert with milk using this recipe:
- Combine the spices with the flour and sugar and the baking powder. To balance out the sweetness, you can add a pinch of salt. on the tip of a knife.
- In another bowl mix the lemon juice, milk, grated carrots and vegetable oil. It is better to take an unflavored refined product, but if you like to experiment with flavors, you can replace the sunflower oil with sesame oil or linseed oil.
- Combine the two masses and mix well using a whisk. Stir in nuts.
- Pour the batter into the mold so that it takes up no more than 2/3 of the volume.
- In the menu of the microwave, select maximum power, time. 2-2,5 minutes.
You can exclude carrots from the mix by adding lemon zest, cocoa powder, or more vanilla sugar.
When making this cake, it is important to control the thickness of the batter; it should be a little thicker than a fat sour cream.
- Flour. 1,5 tbsp.;
- Kefir. 2 tbsp. л.;
- sugar. 2 tbsp. л.;
- olive oil. 1 tbsp. л.;
- leavening agent. on the tip of a knife;
- Vanilla sugar. a tip of a knife.
To make this muffin, we will use a bowl as a mold.
Add the kefir and olive oil to the bowl. Then pour in sugar and vanilla sugar, stir.
Separately, you should combine the flour with the baking powder. Stir and pour to the rest of the products. Stir well again and put it in the microwave. Select the most powerful mode and set a timer for 3 minutes.
Important! If a muffin is overheated in the microwave, there’s a chance it will turn out too dry.
After cooking, remove from the microwave and allow to cool slightly. You can serve it in a bowl or take it out. The eggless muffin is ready.
Easy microwave cupcake recipe
Here is a simple recipe for making fondue cupcakes in the microwave. You can serve it to your family for tea, or serve it to your guests. The cupcake is sweet and delicious, puffy and fragrant. If you do not have an oven, this cupcake can easily replace the kulich. Frosting and sprinkles can be used to serve it at your Easter feast.
Microwave chocolate cake with liquid filling
The famous French fondant is just a cupcake with a liquid filling. When you cut the cupcake, the filling should come out. Normally, fondants are baked in the oven, but you can make a chocolate cupcake in the microwave with a liquid filling. For six fondues, you need to take:
- 100g. butter;
- 50 gr. sugar;
- 3 yolks;
- 1 small pinch of salt;
- 200 gr. dark chocolate with at least 80% m cocoa;
- 1 Eggs;
- 60g. flour;
- 20 gr. powdered sugar.
Cut butter into a bowl and let it come to room temperature. Add grated chocolate. Put the bowl in the microwave and melt. Every 15 seconds, remove the bowl and mix well. Continue to heat until the butter and chocolate are a smooth paste. Let the chocolate cool slightly.
In a separate bowl beat the two eggs with the yolks and sugar. Mix whisked mixture with chocolate;