Load the dishes, Kak loading the dishwasher, Grid and basket Instruction manual Electrolux ESF 235
Warning! The text in this document was recognized automatically. You can use the “Original” mode to view the original page.
Kak loading the dishwasher
at an angle, so that the water can drain off during the drying process.
in contact with each other. Particular care should be taken to check the stacking of cutlery in the basket,
as clumped spoons, for example, are simply not possible
Wash it properly. MAKE SURE THAT WATER CAN GET TO ALL CONTAMINATED SURFACES.
handles and other objects do not protrude from the holes in the basket. it interferes with the rotation of the atomizer.
silver and stainless steel. If they come into contact with each other
these metals react chemically, in
the silver is stained.
may not be suitable for washing in the dishwasher, as the colored patterns may lose their brightness and fade. This also applies to cutlery with
WHEN PURCHASING THE DISHES, MAKE SURE THEY ARE DISHWASHER SAFE.
tarnish and lose their shine. These products will lose their stain after a short period of time
washing in the dishwasher. If in doubt whether any plastic dishes can be washed in the machine, it is advisable to check this by loading them in the machine
Only one plastic item, or wash such a
Ketchup), may cause spots in the dishwasher which will disappear after a short time.
Note on carrying out certification tests
Program used in the test: Detergent (type B according to IETC):
Rinse aid dispenser (type IIR): Water supply pressure:Drainage of waste water:
5 cutlery According to Fig. 1
65° C normal ( optionally dried)
Medium positionMinimum 0.8 bar, maximum 10 bar
Install according to fig. 2
The salt container and rinse aid dispenser must be filled in accordance with the operating instructions. The dishwasher must run two full cycles with detergent before taking measurements
How to load your dishes Electrolux ESF 2410 Instructions for use
Attention! The text in this document was recognized automatically. To view the original page, you can use the “Original” mode.
The illustration shows an example of a 5 full load of dishes
people. You may have completely different utensils, but if you follow the rules, you are sure to be pleased with the results.
Always turn cups, glasses and bowls upside down
Tilt deep dishes (e.g. soup bowls, soup kettles, etc.) to the side
plates) so that the water flows off them freely in the
Make sure that the dishes do not come into contact with the
with each other. This is especially important for dining areas
utensils. Spoons and similar items that are stacked together simply cannot be cleaned properly.
Water should get on all contaminated surfaces.
Electrolux Dishwasher Detergent Dispenser Features & Instructions
Make sure cutlery with thin bottom plates and silverware are not spotted in the dishwasher
handles and other delicate objects do not protrude through the holes in the basket and prevent the sprayer from spinning.
Never put silverware and
stainless steel items. When these metals come into contact, a chemical reaction takes place, resulting in stains on the silver.
Faor products with patterns on the surface
glazes may not be dishwasher safe because the colored print can lose its brightness and fade. This applies to
also cutlery with wooden and
G’7L When purchasing tableware, make sure that it
Washing silver and aluminum items in a dishwasher will expose the silverware to chemical reactions
dishwashers tarnish and lose their shine. Egg and mustard stains often stain silver. Make sure to rinse all food residues from the silverware, unless you intend to wash it immediately after use.
Not all plastics are dishwasher safe
dishwasher safe. If you are in doubt, should you wash delicate dishes in a dishwasher?
Whether to wash any plastic dishes in the machine,
It is advisable to check this by loading only one plastic item in the machine or to wash such dishes by hand.
When washing fragile dishes, use a more delicate and delicate dishcloth
Substances containing persistent dyes (e.g,
Ketchup), can cause spots in the dishwasher that will fade after a while.
Do not place sharp knives in the cutlery basket with the point point upwards. It is much safer to put them flat in the basket
Dishwashing detergents and water softeners
Failure to comply with the norms of loading preparations for the dishwasher, faulty setting of the systems that dispense agents, any deviations from the established rules lead to a disruption in the process of washing the dishes. As a result, at the end of the programs, you may observe residues on the dishes, poor wash quality.
The detergent, salt and rinse aid are used to wash the dishes. The rules of their application are described in detail by each dishwasher manufacturer.
Salt for water softening
In order to keep dishes clean and prevent a build-up of limescale, the water must be softened. This is especially important when using water with a high degree of hardness. Regenerating salt is loaded into the container of the water softener. The filling amount can be adjusted to the hardness of the water.
You can determine exactly how much softener is needed based on the hardness of the tap water in your area. The amount of salt for the different water hardness levels can be found in the salt table.
Dishwashing rinse aid
To prevent stains from dripping water on the dishes. The rinse aid is loaded into the container.
When the dishwasher light comes on, it signals that there is 1-2 loads of rinse aid left. The portion size that goes into the system can be adjusted by setting in steps of 1 to 4.
In the composition of detergents are used slightly alkaline substances with m enzymes, which dissolve proteins, break down starch. Some contain oxygen bleach and work well with tea, ketchup stains.
May be available as liquid, powder0 tablets. The first two options allow the dishwasher to dispense the required amount of detergent automatically. In the question of what is better: powder or pills, will help to understand our recommended article.
The tablet is used in full, but sometimes in order to save money it is divided in half. Rules for use of products from different manufacturers may vary, so study the information on the package before use.
Combination products containing detergents, softening salt, and rinse aid can be used if the hardness of your tap water is no higher than 21° dH. When using the 3-in-1 rinse aid, the no-rinse aid and salt indicators are turned off. most machines support this function.
There are also 4-in-1 and 5-in-1 detergents that contain additives for shining stainless steel or protecting glass.
Preparing for the start-up
Before turning on the dishwasher Bosch, Siemens, Ariston, Electrolux, Beko or other brands, you need to study the control panel, the rules of loading dishes and detergent powder. The first run is always a test run. It should clean the hopper of dust, small debris that has accumulated during storage and transportation.
- Check the correct installation of the built-in PM (level, brackets).
- Check the quality of connections, the position of the hoses, the connection to the network.
- Open the hopper door. Rotate the sprayer on top and in the pan, unscrew the drain filter, remove stickers from the walls of the chamber.
- Prepare a starter or regular starter kit. It includes: detergent (powder, gel, tablets), rinse aid, salt. The detergent is self-explanatory: it removes dirt from the dishes. The rinse aid serves to rinse the appliance, removes streaks and contributes to faster drying. The salt softens the water so that no limescale is deposited on the machine parts. For safe washing machine detergents, read the article.
- Take out the salt and pour it into the salt reservoir. It is located in the sump of the washing machine, next to the drain filter. Open the cap, fill the reservoir with water and completely refill it with salt. Remove the excess water with a sponge.
- Pour the powder into the dispenser drawer. For the amount of detergent, please read the instructions on the product’s packaging.
- You do not need to add any rinse aid the first time you use the machine.
- Close the door tightly, set a long program with a high temperature, press the on button.
What to watch out for during the wash cycle:
- How to fill the hopper with water.
- Does the water reach the right temperature, does the heater work.
- How does the water drain from the tank?
When loading the dishes, also make sure to check the wash quality. It can take a little time to select the right soak program and detergent dosage for your dishwasher.
How to choose a dishwasher program?
Which program to choose for your dishwasher?
Before you start, check the dishwasher again for proper positioning of the dishes, make sure they are not overloaded, and that all the detergents are present. And then choose a program. They vary depending on the make and model of the dishwasher. Let’s tell you about the main programs most commonly used in dishwashers.
This mode is useful for cleaning very dirty items, when there is grease, pieces of dried up food, etc. The dishwasher first soaks up the dirt to make it easier to work with, and then removes the remaining dirt, even without the detergent.
Set this program for very dirty dishes, it consists of two stages. preliminary and main. The temperature may be up to 80 degrees and the machine uses a lot of water and energy, so do not choose the intensive washing without a special need.
The machine will cope with medium soiling, for example, if you have just used a pan and decided to wash it. Temperature up to 65 degrees, but the cycle time is about 1 hour.
Useful dishwasher programs
A lower temperature of up to 55 degrees results in less energy consumption. Also if you choose a half load, you can reduce not only energy but also water consumption.
Suitable for dishes that are not too dirty, temperature up to 55 degrees, but cycle time is shorter.
Choose this program when using the dishwasher for anything fragile: crystal, faora, glass, etc.д. Temperatures up to 45 degrees. But cold water won’t help with heavy dirt, so you’ll have to finish something with your hands.
Causes of damage to dishes in the machine
There are quite a few restrictions that limit the use of a dishwasher, and inappropriate handling and improper loading lead to unexpected results. Dishwasher conditions limit the ability to wash certain types of dishes in the dishwasher.
Factors that narrow the functionality of appliances:
- Very hot water;
- Temperature fluctuations;
- Hot air stream drying;
- Aggressive chemicals;
- Prolonged contact with water and steam.
Temperature shocks can cause even tempered glassware, which normally tolerates hot temperatures, to crack.
Some dishwasher models take this factor into account. the built-in heat exchanger eliminates sudden temperature fluctuations.
Dishwashers are suitable for most cutlery.
However, every rule has exceptions, so remember what you cannot put in the machine:
- Wooden dishes can only be washed by hand, because wood swells and deteriorates from prolonged contact with water. This also applies to metal dishes with wooden handles.
- Never put pieces made of tin, copper or silverware in the washer, otherwise they will tarnish.
- Do not place aluminium objects in the washer-dryer. They become encrusted by contact with water.
- The seals of vacuum lidded containers can be damaged by heat.
- Decorated kitchenware can lose its luster.
- Never try to wash ash, wax or paint on the machine. These substances can stain other dishes and the machine itself and can damage it in the worst case.
- Rusty cutlery will not only get damaged in the dishwasher, but will cause corrosion on items that are still intact.
Algorithm of actions
Loading a dishwasher is not as complicated as it sounds. You need to proceed as follows:
- The number of dishes that can be loaded at one time depends on the size of the appliance. For a large family, for example, the Bosch full-size model is ideal for regular use.
- Before loading the dishes in the machine, they should be free from food residues, for example, using a napkin. Afterwards, the plates can be rinsed under running water.
- Dried-on bits of food should be removed from plates before loading them into the appliance. otherwise they would remain on the dishes after washing.
- Plates should be placed in the bottom compartment of the dishwasher, so that they don’t touch each other. This can limit access to running water, and the dishes will not rinse evenly.
- Glasses and cups should be placed on the floor above with the bottom up. This is necessary not only for the dishes to rinse better, but also to dry faster.
- Warning! If plastic dishes or containers are loaded, they can melt and become deformed. Therefore, it is better to wash plastic items by hand.
- Large dishes should be placed upside down in the lower compartment.
- The cutlery should be placed in the special container, with handles facing down, so that they do not touch each other.
- Ladles and spatulas should be placed horizontally.
- Sharp knives are best washed by hand: they can become blunt if they come into contact with hot water.
- After arranging all the items inside the appliance, it’s important to pay attention to make sure the glassware stands firmly in its place. Glass plates can break at high water pressure.
- If all the dishes are correctly arranged, as shown in the photo, you can pour the detergent into the specially provided compartment.
- If the machine has a drying function (all new Bosch models are equipped with such a function), you must always use air conditioning. This will help to avoid drips and stains on the dishes.
- Before you start the washing cycle, you need to make sure that the cutlery is not blocking access to the sprinkler.
- It is necessary to check the sink siphon, if the dishwasher drain is directed there. You need to avoid clogged pipes.
- If the machine is loaded correctly and there are no blockages in the pipes, you can start washing.
This is roughly the sequence of steps to take. How to properly load the dishwasher. the video provides a detailed guide.
The first run of the dishwasher: how to use it right the first time
Dishwasher purchase and first run. exciting times. Great expectations are placed on the appliances. It should save the hostess from unpleasant everyday work. But before you begin active operation, you need to test the machine. Don’t know how to do it?
We can help you get your dishwasher ready for use. The article describes in detail the idle start process, outlines rules for commissioning the machine, and gives tips on choosing the right washing program and maintenance of the machine.