Installation of SIP panels
Instructions for assembling a house from SIP panels. SIP houses are produced at the SIP 47 housekeeping plant, that is, a set of board elements and SIP panels made with high accuracy on the basis of the project chosen by the customer. The housekeeping of SIP panels can only be assembled on the construction site like a children’s designer. All products are marked, and the installation circuit is attached to the set of elements, which should be guided by the installation of SIP panels. Before starting work, you need to study the installation scheme and check the completeness of the configuration.
In order to better understand the features of installation, you must have an idea of SIP panels.
How to fix the water heater to the wooden wall. Water heater fastening to the wall.
Due to the fact that accumulative tanks are often installed in tight rooms, the walls must be mounted in such a way that there is a guarantee of reliability. A tank up to 30 liters can be attached using conventional plastic dowels of the corresponding diameter. spacious water heaters require a special approach. In this case, it is necessary to choose a more reliable and strong fastener for the water heater. Depending on the material from which the supporting wall is built, there are various methods of hinging running water heaters.
How plumbing and electrical wiring are handled in SIP wall panels.
- If a frame partition lined with various materials (GKL, GVL, wood.fiber plate) acts as such a wall, then the hitch should be thought about the construction of the frame of the structure. At the site of the alleged fastening of the drive, a jumper of a wooden beam (or profile with a beam inside) is installed, the supporting racks intensify. Only in this case will the partition withstand the weight of the boiler with water.
- When hung on a partition made of foam or a gyum bouncer, reinforced gypsum, brick (with a thickness of a quarter or half of the brick), mounting with the so.called support washer should be used. The essence is as follows, through openings are drilled in the partition, metal washers are installed from the opposite of the tank of the tank (1.5-3mm thick), you can use a piece of sheet metal, this will even increase the strength of the fasteners. Bolts selected in diameter and length are fastened with a water heater through the wall and a stubborn washer, while the load created by the tank is redistributed, which allows the safe operation of the device. Hanging a heating tank for more durable walls (concrete, brick) will not be difficult. Fastening is carried out on anchor spacer bolts, the diameter and length of which is selected depending on the wall material and the volume of the tank. For fastening a 50 liter heater, an anchor with a diameter of 6 mm and a length of 6-10 cm is quite suitable., And for 150-200 liter water heaters, a fastener with a diameter of at least 10mm with a length of 10-12 cm will already be required.
Types of mounts on walls from different materials
To the walls of their various material, the mount is performed in different ways. Depending on the strength of the wall, a system for ensuring additional stiffness of various structures can be installed.
Penoboton blocks will withstand devices with a tank volume up to 50 liters using standard dowels from a spiral form in the shape of a spiral. For heavier models, various steel fasteners for the boiler will be required:
- One option is to mount for a boiler. a plate of steel to the wall using large length dowels. It will be most reliable to let them through the entire thickness of the wall and fix them by means of nuts and washers.
- You can also use factory anchors, which are produced specifically for a wall of foam block. But such elements do not always withstand the loads applied to them.
- A good analogue is an adhesive or chemical anchor. He sits perfectly in the wall, has resistance to temperature changes, is clean in terms of the environmental friendliness of materials.
The best option, time.tested, is the chemical anchor among specialists. It will require a few steps to install it:
- First, the usual hole is drilled, which has no differences from the hole for a regular dowel.
- Then they change the angle of inclination of the drill, thus creating a certain deepening of a larger diameter around the hole itself.
- This niche is filled with a special adhesive composition.
- The anchor is screwed further into the opening.
- The final stage is the drying of glue. After it froze, a cork is formed, which is very firmly attached to the anchor and the wall. The strength of the connection is such that it will be possible to tear out an anchor only together with a good piece of wall from foam block.
The strength of the connection and the entire fixing structure directly depends on the quality of the wall material itself. To improve strength, a small shield is used, which will provide uniform load distribution to the wall surface. It is also made of a whole plate of metal. Prominos or hooks are welded to it. The heater is attached to the plate mainly on the bolts. The plate is screwed onto the walls on the studs through the entire wall thickness or anchor bolts. In this case, the presence of wide washers is mandatory. Ceramic tile
If ceramic tiles are applied to the surface, then two conditions must be met for a water heater to such a wall:
Important! Otherwise, some problems may arise. The first is that it is possible to tear out the fasteners from the wall under the influence of loads. The second problem is a violation of the integrity of not only fastening, but also tile coatings. In any case, the collapse of the device cannot be avoided.
If the house is built of wood, then the builders are given the question of how to fix the water heater on a wooden wall. The fastening option depends on the condition of the wall and the strength of the support. In any case, there should be a layer of lining of non.combustible material between the water heater and the wall. The option of fastening the bracket in the form of the letter G is possible directly to the wall surface. But it must be remembered that the properties of wood over time change and not for the better. Therefore, it is worth resorting to the use of an additional metal plate. It will not only evenly distribute the existing load, but will also play the role of a layer of non.ruling gasket. For fastening the shield, it is better to use through stilettos with nuts and washers.
To attach a water heating device to a wall made of drywall, this option must be provided at the stage of erecting a wall of the wall from GKL. Special mortgages are installed, the area of which slightly exceeds the area occupied by the device.
You can fix the device for drywall only if there is a frame of sufficient strength behind it to withstand the load. Anchors are screwed up, as in a regular wall.
Important! When drilling holes, their depth should be sufficient. In this case, the thickness of the sheets of drywall sheets is not taken into account.
The most whimsical material for fastening. First of all, for her, as for wood, it is necessary to find a sheet of non.combustible insulator. The best fastening option would be to create a separate hard frame from pipes or timber. The frame is painted after installation in the color of the lining to improve the appearance is one of the ways to fix the water heater on a thin wall.
Hypsolite. too weak material for fastening the heating device. If necessary, the ceiling will help in the suspension of the boiler on such a wall. For this, two small tires are cut out of the metal plate. Their first edge is attached to the ceiling, the second one is screwed to the wall of gypsolite. The device is suspended on this frame.
A better option is to squeeze out special channels in the sheets of gypsolite for the placement of pipes in them. The pipes go from the ceiling to the floor. A water heating element is attached to the frame of them. Brick and slag block
There are a large number of varieties of brick and cinder block. Each has their own properties and everyone has their own approach:
- Hollow blocks are too weak for fastening with an anchor, so you will have to resort to through fasteners in the form of bolts or hairpins. As an option. hooks in the form of a letter g.
- Standard slag blocks of sufficient density are quite suitable for screwing an anchor bolt.
- Silicata bricks are a dense material that holds the fasteners within itself no worse than concrete blocks, however, for this the smallest wall thickness should be at least one brick.
- Red brick is too poorly suitable as the material of the basis of the mounting. It will be better to collect or cook a separate frame and already mount the device to it.
Concrete is an ideal option for hanging various boilers and other heaters of any mass to it. You can use even plastic dowels. In the role of fasteners, Tsang and Stoisen acts. Nevertheless, if the concrete seems too loose or has any cavities, then it will be better to assemble a separate shield or frame to give stiffness.
Reliable mounting of the boiler on the frame partition
Only after buying the boiler the question arose, but how to securely fix it on the wall. Still, a volume of 100 liters plus its own 5kg, the weight is not at all small. And if this design falls, then it will be very pleasant enough.
Where I knew the TV in the bedroom would hang down initially, so at the construction stage I made a mortgage under it. And what a water heater I will have, I did not know before the purchase.
Now when the heater was bought, it is time for perestroika, or rather alterations!
It was not in a hurry to sheathe this wall with drywall, under two reasons:
Firstly. I knew that somewhere would have to add a power structure to fix a heavy water heater
Secondly. There was no money and time to buy drywall)
Then he pulled out sound insulation at the place of the future mortgage then pulled out noise insulation at the site of the future mortgage
Then he sawed the mortgage from the board 40200 in the size between the racks of the partition. From the boards that remained after the construction of the frame,
I tried it and temporarily screwed it for 1 self.tapping screw. I tried it and temporarily screwed it for 1 self.tapping screw.
Then, on the other hand, I scrolled the OSP to the embedded itself. And added 4 metal corners with which he fastened the mortgage and the racks of the partition.
Added 4 small corners from all sides, from above and below the boards. On the other hand, he pulled the board to the OSP for 10 self.tapping screws of 40mm long added 4 small corners from all sides, from above and below the boards.
Despite the fact that the corners seem flimsy, each of them can hold a large load.
I think this design can withstand the weight of more than 100 kg without problems. It remains only to buy normal mounts and you can hang a water heater!
Thank you very much for reading the article until the end! If you like the topic of construction, support me like and subscribe to Channel , if you want to. Here I am talking about the construction of my own frame house!
Installing exterior wall Structural Insulated Panels SIP Panels
Heating in a house from SIP panels. 9 options
SIP panels used to build private houses. progressive material with high operational characteristics.
Heating in a house from SIP panels should be considered before the start of its construction, at the design stage. Typically, homeowners choose between a water circuit and electric heating.
Why is heating heating at the construction stage
SIP panels walls serve as supporting structures. The weakening of the walls by unhoken holes after the completion of construction leads to a decrease in the bearing capacity, the deterioration of thermal insulation and other unpleasant consequences.
To figure out how to hang a water heater on the wall, you first need to find out a feature of the design of the accumulative device. By type of heating, boilers are:
- Gas water heaters are connected to a highway or cylinder. Require the output of the chimney beyond the room.
- Electric boilers work from connecting to a home power grid. The absence of combustion products does not require the conclusion of the chimney, since it is generally absent.
- Indirect heating water heaters are equipped with a heat exchanger connected to the heating system.
The general of all these boilers is the accumulative capacity. The larger the tank, the harder it is when it is filled with water. It depends on this design feature how to hang a boiler on a wall from different materials and where to choose a place.
Any water heater model is sold with mounting elements. It is easier to install floor appliances, and for suspended boilers you need a strong wall. According to the standard, each body of the boiler is equipped with mounting eyes. Steel hooks are included. If they are not, you will have to buy separately. The thickness of the hook should correspond to the diameter of the hole in the eye.
Even an inexperienced person can figure out how to use the mount for the water heater to the wall:
- The first option. dowels for fixing the device are driven by a construction gun. However, not every owner has a tool at home.
- It is easier to drill holes in the wall under plastic dowels and screw steel hooks.
Standard fastening options are suitable for a durable concrete or stone base. How to perform a boiler mount on weak walls, will depend on the looseness of the material.
What are good SIP panels?
SIP panel is two OSB plates, between which the polystyrene foam is located. Thanks to this composition, the panel has excellent heat.shielding properties. It is environmentally friendly and at the same time less prone to decay than a tree. The outer plates of the panels are made of natural chips and tar, which make the panels durable. SIP panels are additionally treated with antipyrens, so they can resist the fire for up to one hour. Polistyrol foam has a property like self.substitution.
A house from SIP panels is obtained several times easier than a house from blocks, wood or bricks. When all heat-shielding properties are preserved, the wall of SIP panels is significantly thinner than from other materials, which increases the useful area of construction. The sizes of the plates allow you to build a house according to any project and any level of complexity.
Construction of SIP domes-the process is fast, assembly of a house with an area of 100 m 2 usually takes 2 weeks. Because of its lightness, the house does not require a thorough foundation, it can be erected on screw stilts. Construction work can be carried out in winter. panels are not afraid of frost and damp. SIP panels are installed easily, because manufactured in strict accordance with the TU they have the same parameters and are attached without gaps, increasing the thermal protection of the structure.
Projects of houses from SIP panels do not differ from projects for construction from other materials. You can create a house of absolutely any layout, using the SIP panels of different thicknesses for load-bearing walls and internal partitions. Not only walls, but also floors, floors and roofs are made from these panels. As a frame for the home, a beam is used, which simultaneously acts as a connecting element for panels.
Characteristics and types
A flexible eyeliner for connecting plumbing is a hose of different lengths made of non.toxic synthetic rubber. Thanks to the elasticity and softness of the material, it easily takes the desired position and allows you to carry out installation in hard.to.reach places. To protect the flexible hose, the upper reinforcing layer in the form of a braid is designed, which is made of the following materials:
- Aluminum. Such models withstand no more than 80 ° C and retain functionality for 3 years. With increased humidity, a braid of aluminum is prone to rust.
- Of stainless steel. Thanks to such a reinforcing layer, the service life of a flexible water eyeliner is at least 10 years, and the maximum temperature of the transported environment is 95 ° C.
- Nylon. Such braids are used for the manufacture of reinforced models, which withstand the temperature up to 110 ° C and are designed for intensive operation for 15 years.
As a fastener, pairs of a nut-gayk and a nuts nut are used, which are made of brass or stainless steel. Devices with different indicators of the permissible temperature differ in the color of the braids. Blue are used to connect to the pipeline with cold water, and red. with hot.
When choosing water eyeliner, you need to pay attention to its elasticity, reliability of fasteners and purpose. Mandatory is the presence of a certificate that excludes the release of toxic components with rubber during operation.
Possible errors during installation
When installing input into a house using a SIP cable, difficulties may arise, and in order to prevent errors, the most common of them are listed below:
- Weak tension: Dynamometer was not used during tension, as well as installation “on the eye”. This error can lead to an increase in the load on the cable, especially in the winter and its break.
- Strong tension: also negatively affects the cable, especially on its isolation.
- An attempt to re.use piercing clamps: they are disposable, since the head breaks and it is not possible to carry out re.installation.
- Damage to isolation during work: it is important to use a whole cable, damage to insulation can lead to a short circuit or electric shock.
- Clamping is not fully fixed: the conductors must be correctly and securely fixed in the clamps and do not hang out in them. Poor clamp leads to poor contact, sincerity and cable damage.