The most effective ways to wash the oven from old fat
Every mistress dreams of her oven to glisten with purity. Detergents and hard washcloths do not always help to completely clean the oven from the carbon fiber. Consider the funds recommended by experienced housewives for cleaning the oven from old dried fat and soot.
Acid corrodes fat, so clean the oven with vinegar or citric acid is an effective way.
- Heat it to 150 o. Pour hot water into a deep baking sheet or baking dish, add a bag of citric acid or several tablespoons of vinegar. Set the container to the lower level. Close the door and 40 minutes maintain the temperature of 200 O C in the oven.
- 30 minutes after turning off, get rid of the carbon felted with a soapy dishwasher sponge. Grate the strongly stained stains of fat with vinegar or half lemon. After 15–20 minutes, they easily come down with minimal efforts.
Vinegar and soda or dough baking product
Not fast, but effectively, you can clean the inner surface of the oven using soda solution.
Dissolve 2 tablespoons of soda in 10 tablespoons of water. If desired, add a dishes for washing. Before washing the oven, warm it up. If you prepare such a solution not on water, but at hydrogen peroxide, it will be easier to work.
If the oven did not know cleaning for a long time, apply soda solution for the whole night, and the next day, start washing. From the heated surface, fat and carbon deposits will leave faster. Try it difficult to remove pollution with thick soda paste, vinegar or lemon.
Why do you need regular oven cleaning?
The preparation of different dishes in the oven is accompanied by sticking spray and fat on its inner surface. Additionally, condensate with the smell is formed. Periodic switching on and off the oven leads to multiple melting of chemical compounds. They change the structure, form spots, are absorbed into the inner surface of the walls. Repeated burning is accompanied by the secretion of burning and unpleasant odor. He literally impregnates the stove and dishes. It is far from always pleasant to eat a cake with the smell of fish or chicken baked on the eve of.
Regular care for the oven, its surfaces will help to avoid problems. It is best to carry out such cleaning after each inclusion of the oven. Removing fat and carpet from recently cooled surfaces is much easier than fighting with old stained stains. This approach will help to forget about unpleasant aromas from the oven forever.
Dirty and clean oven
The main problem is a shortage of free time. Many prefer to clean the oven as pollution forms. With frequent use of the oven, it is recommended to clean it at least monthly.
General recommendations for the wash of the oven
The inner surface of the oven is located close to the preparatory dishes. That is why many women avoid the use of aggressive cleaning agents. The hit of their particles for food may be a health hazard. Many housewives are not ready to use chemistry.
When cleaning the oven, folk recipes can also be used, the effectiveness of which is not inferior to household chemicals. Ingredients for such cleaning are present in every house. An important role is played by compliance with the rules of cleaning with your own hands.
- The regularity of cleaning plays an important role, deleting old spots is much more difficult.
- Using protective gloves will help protect your hands from the harmful effects of chemical components. They should be worn even when using gentle means. Dirt, soot, fatty residues have a negative effect on the condition of the skin of the hands. It is recommended to immediately wash off all cleaning products from the skin with a lot of water.
- When cleaning the oven, it is not recommended to use abrasives and metal sponges, this will help to avoid damage to the surface.
- Reading the instructions will help to do everything right. Self.cleaning oven do not involve the use of cleaning agents, household chemicals.
- Removing residues of chemistry with water will help prevent them from getting into dishes.
- I ventilation of the oven after cleaning will help enhance the effect.
How often to clean
The perfect option would be to wash the oven after each use. You must first wait until the oven has cooled. About once every two weeks you can wash the oven with soap and warm water. If such a care is constantly carried out, dirt, fat and food remnants will not accumulate and dry out, which means that general cleaning may simply not be required.
The perfect option would be to wash the oven after each use.
Options for how you can clean the oven from old fat. mass. You can use special chemicals or folk methods. In any case, it is important to observe a number of general rules.
Options for how you can clean the oven from old fat. mass
How to clean an oven like a pro in 5 minutes. DIY Selleys
On the shelves of supermarkets and specialized stores. a complete set of all kinds of gels, powders, pastes, sprays designed to remove dirt, soil, old fat.
The method of application, as well as the duration depends on the characteristics of a particular means.
Funds such as comets, pemolux, biolan are effective for small pollution. The surfaces are treated with a means applied to the sponge moistened in water. After cleaning, the remaining powder is washed off with water.
The line includes household chemistry of domestic and foreign production.
Oven Cleaner (AMway brand)
The gel remedy is considered one of the best in this group, removes burnt and old fat spots, soot. The configuration includes a brush to apply a gel. The composition is applied to contaminated walls, withstand from 30 to 60 minutes, washed off with water.
Gel of a thick consistency, removes soot and fat on the walls, on grilles, baking sheets. Action time-about 20-30 minutes. After application, the surface is washed with water.
Remedy for removing fat, soil, cleansing mirror surfaces. Gel base. citric acid. “Minus”. the high cost of a bottle with a product.
Dense gel used to clean fat, haze in the oven, grilled grilles. Action time-10-15 minutes. Work with a product is required in gloves.
Faberlic gel contains components that cope with old fat spots, soot, traces of rust. Applied on the surface of the walls of the cabinet with a sponge, withstand from 10 to 3 minutes, washed off with water. “Plus” means. the ability to biopriet.
Means are produced in bottles with a spray gunner.
Reinex. a tool that gives the result when cleaning fresh fat and a small carrier. For old pollution is not suitable. Available in Germany.
A practical and effective tool that removes fat on the surface of the walls of the cabinet due to dissolution. The main component of the composition is ordinary soda.
Quick spray, effective for old spots, soil, rust. The speed of action is 3-6 minutes. “Minus” is a strong caustic aroma, so after cleaning the oven must be thoroughly washed and ventilated.
Mr. muscle expert
Spray with citrus aroma for removing fat, halter. The product is sprayed to the surface, wait for time-up to 40-60 minutes, washed off with cool water and sponge.
When using any means, they first study the instructions, follow all the recommendations of manufacturers.
It is not recommended to clean the walls of the oven with metal brushes, washcloths, sponge.
Mine means, inexpensive and unlike household chemicals, are not so aggressive in their composition will help to remove a small carrier and stains of fat. Clean the oven with soda, ordinary vinegar, household soap, citric acid, salt (stone), various mixtures from these products.
The method is not suitable for cleaning the walls, but on horizontal surfaces (oven shelves, baking sheets) gives the result.
- Salt is poured on the surface.
- Include the oven for a short time so that salt acquires a yellowish color.
- Turn off the cabinet.
- Gently apply any cleaning agent with a sponge, remove fat softened by salt.
- Thoroughly washed the surfaces with water, wipe.
Laundry soap is another indispensable “assistant” in the kitchen suitable for cleaning the oven.
- Grater rub 200 grams of soap.
- The resulting shavings is placed in a bowl with hot water, stir until completely dissolved.
- Put a bowl in the closet and include it.
- Heated to 150-180 degrees, withstand the solution for 40-50 minutes.
- Turn off the oven.
- Wash off the plaque with a sponge and rinse the surfaces with water.
Crime soap contains alkali components that corrode soil and fat spots, so remove them after heating and the “soap bath” will not be difficult.
How to wash the oven with vinegar
Ordinary dining vinegar copes with small pollution: fat, plaque, soot.
- Apply a product on the sponge.
- Processing the walls, cabinet door with vinegar.
- Leave for 3-4 hours.
- Rinse all surfaces with warm water.
To achieve the best result after processing by vinegar, the walls are wiped with a sponge with any cleaning agent, then washed with water and thoroughly wiped.
To remove old spots, fat carcass with soot is suitable for ordinary baking soda.
- The surfaces inside the oven are wiped with a damp cloth.
- Soda sprinkle with soda, baking sheets, shelves.
- Leave everything for a couple of hours
- Treat the surfaces with a hard sponge.
- Wash off everything with water with a regular sponge.
Ammonia for cleaning the oven
Fresh fat spots are easily removed with a sponge or cloth moistened in ammonia. For cleaning old spots, the process is complicated, after all, fat is eaten when heated, and washing it is not so easy.
Clean an Oven with Baking Soda and Vinegar A Secret Weapon for Stains!
- Turn on the oven, bring heating to a temperature of 100-120 degrees.
- A deep bowl of water is placed in a warmed cabinet, brought to a boil.
- 130-150 ml of ammonia is poured into another bowl, it is placed on a shelf above a bowl with boiling water.
- Turn off the oven and leave all the funds inside at night.
- In the morning, bowls are taken out, the surfaces are wiped with a sponge, after wetting it in a soap solution.
To remove soot, lemon juice, ready.made powder in bags are used.
- Lemon juice is squeezed into a container, a little warm water is added, 1: 1 proportion is added.
- Pour the composition into a spray gun, spray on the surfaces of the oven.
- Maintain processed surfaces 1-1.5 hours.
- Wash off the product with warm water.
This product contains sodium carbonate, so the composition is more suitable for cleaning the car.
- Take 8-10 tablespoons of soda, add some water to get a pasty mixture.
- Gently apply the mixture to the inner surfaces of the oven, shelves.
- Turn on the oven and heat it to 70-80 degrees.
- Turn off the cabinet, then after cooling is washed all the surfaces with warm water.
The baking powder of the dough
Farm of flour products known to housewives is suitable for removing soot, fat from the walls of the oven.
- The surfaces are moistened with a rag or sponge.
- Slightly heat the oven (up to 30-40 degrees).
- Powder is applied to the fat and stains.
- Withstand 4-5 hours.
- Remove all the remnants of fat, rolling into lumps, rinse the walls.
Mixtures from various components
To achieve the best result in some cases, it is recommended to mix several components, observing the proportions.
A mixture of vinegar and soap
- Grate any laundry soap. 30 grams.
- Add 2 tablespoons of baking soda, 0.5 liters of table vinegar to chips.
- Mix all components.
- Treat contaminated surfaces with a mixture.
- Withstand 2-3 hours.
- Remove the composition and fat with a soft sponge.
- Rinse the walls and shelves of the oven with water.
How to wash the oven with soda and citric acid
- Three components are mixed in a bowl: vinegar, soda and citric acid (all in equal quantities).
- Process all the dirt and bore in the oven obtained by gruel.
- Withstand half an hour.
- Rinse the surfaces with water and wipe with a cloth.
Soda-lemon mixture is suitable for cleaning a highly contaminated cabinet.
Used for cleansing of fat, plaque, soot, strong soot.
We clean the lattices
The tools for cleaning the gratings are the same as used for oven cabinets. We offer this method. Remove the lattices, treat with a chemical tool and put in a sufficiently bin.sized garbage bag.
We tightly tie it so that the smell does not spread, we leave it for a while. Time can be indicated on a cleaning product. After that, it remains to get the grilles and rinse them in warm water with soap until chemistry is removed.
How to wash glass and what to do with sealing rubber
To begin with, about a rubber seal on the door of the oven. It is better not to wash it with aggressive chemistry, but to soak in a solution of laundry soap. After a couple of hours, using a sponge and detergent for dishes, finish cleaning.
To process especially dirty areas, apply a detergent for dishes on the sponge and dip in food soda. Further, three contamination until they dissolve. At the end of the cleaning, wash with water, dry and then install in place.
So that the rubber seal does not lose elasticity, we take it out before using chemicals
The glass of the oven can be cleaned with the same substances as the inside of the oven camera. It is easier to work with gel, as it is easily and evenly distributed and slightly spread.
Actions after cleaning
What to do if the smell of chemicals remains after cleansing? Try the following ways:
- Stir several tablets of crushed activated coal in water and place in the oven. Boil for half an hour. Coal is a wonderful adsorbent, so it will absorb all the extra fragrances.
- Wipe all the parts with a weak solution of acetic acid or lemon juice.
After achieving a satisfactory result in removing burnt fat and soot, do not close the door for several hours so that the remaining moisture is dried up. Otherwise, there is a risk that an unpleasant “aroma” will appear.
As a prevention of the appearance of plaque on the walls, it is better to cover the molds with a lid, foil or baking bag when cooking. This will prevent the appearance of spray. Yes, and prepare a dish in your own juice, which means you need less oil, which is more useful for health.
How to clean the oven from fat and soot: traditional methods and 12 folk recipes
In almost any kitchen you can see this technique. They love it for functionality. you can cook food, and defrost products, and even heat the dishes, and also sterilize it. It is especially important that in this way you can cook food without a large amount of oil. given the fashion trends of proper nutrition, this is important.
What happens when the technique is often used? She inevitably loses its purity and attractive appearance. Today we will tell you how to wash the oven. household chemicals or using folk recipes.
What types of technology are?
First, consider the types of household devices. Progress does not stand still, and today there are devices that. In principle, do not wash. Is it so? Let’s see.
They are also called appliances with pyrolytic self.cleaning. Their distinctive function. soar and food residues turn into ashes at a certain temperature (up to 500 ° C). In this case, the door remains cold. no more than 55 ºC. If you are shocked by the cleaning temperature, you can be calm. It is impossible to burn and inflict damage to yourself or children in the process. the door is automatically blocked for this time. And after cooling, it remains only to wipe the oven with a damp sponge or a napkin.
By the way, to wash the camera, you do not even need to remove the grill and a baking sheet. Of course this is a convenient and effective way of cleaning. you do not need to think about what condition the device will remain after cooking. But you will have to pay for this function a lot.
Steam (hydrolysis cleaning)
The use of steam is a budget and safe option
This is an affordable, effective, proven way to clean the internal enamel coverings of the oven from long.standing dirt deposits. Water is poured into the baking sheet, a little liquid soap or dishwashing products are added. The capacity is placed in the wind chamber and the thermal mode is turned on (about 120 degrees Celsius). As soon as the water boils, reduce the temperature to 110 degrees and boil at least 30 minutes. If this time is not enough to steam pollution, increase the vaporization time to one hour. Then turn off the oven and cool to room temperature. Rinse mud deposits with a sponge moistened in warm soap water. Be sure to wipe all the surfaces with a dry rag.
Important: in order to avoid burns of the face and hands, you should not open the oven door at the time of intensive formation of steam.
Soda food is a universal remedy that should be in any kitchen
Many housewives use ordinary food soda not only for adding to food, but also as a universal cleaner for kitchen utensils. She can handle it perfectly and with dirt inside the thermal chamber of the oven, including the door glass. Dilute a third of a glass of soda with a small amount of water. until a thick mass is formed. In the evening, apply this pasta to dirty places and leave it until the morning. Then wipe the mixture of soda and dirt with a damp sponge and rinse with warm clean water. The effectiveness of the cleaning properties of soda can be enhanced by the addition of ordinary table salt in the proportion: to four parts of soda, mix one part of salt.
Good results are used by the baking powder of the dough (a mixture of baking soda and citric acid in a ratio of 1: 1). If the baking powder is applied to the moistened surfaces of the oven, then after some time the fat will lag behind the enameled surface. A sponge moistened with soapy water can easily wash a dirty solution from the inner surfaces of the oven.
Vinegar contains acids, so for some surfaces it is better to choose another cleaning option
Weak pollutions are washed off with a mixture of water and vinegar in a proportion of 1: 1. To do this, a mixture of vinegar with water is applied to the internal walls of the oven with a spray gun, the oven is turned on on the temperature mode of 50 degrees. After aging in a quarter of an hour, pollution is easily removed with sponge and warm clean water. Vinegar perfectly removes soot with impurities of fat, so the heat chamber at the oven will look like new.
Food soda vinegar
Acetic essence and bicarrowry sodium (food soda) enter into a chemical reaction and release carbon dioxide. He can easily cope even with old fat deposits. To start cleaning the thermal chamber of the oven and the door using an acid mixture and alkali, you need to do the following:
- Spray vinegar all surfaces inside the thermal chamber.
- Pour soda on a moisturized sponge and treat it with pollution. The door is completely open and also sprinkle with soda.
- Conducted processed surfaces for several hours so that vinegar and soda are most effectively destroyed by old fat.
- Apply a little soda on a semi.burned sponge and wipe the walls, baking sheets, bottom and door without pressure without pressure.
- Wash all the cleaned surfaces with warm water.
The traditional method is laundry soap
The larger the percentage of fatty acids (in the picture is 72%), the more effective the soap will cope with the pollution
Carries do not contain chemical impurities in its composition, so it is safe for health and does not harm the environment. Effective removal of contaminants occurs due to an alkaline environment that is formed during water breeding with water. The cleaning procedure looks as follows:
- Grate 50 grams of laundry soap on a fine grater.
- Dissolve the formed chips in a container with boiling water.
- Put the container in the oven and turn on the temperature regime 150 degrees.
- Let the “soap water” boil about one hour.
- Fat spots, fled, biting contaminants are neatly removed with a semi.burning sponge.
- All surfaces are washed with clean water.
- The oven door for a day remains open to disappear a specific smell of laundry soap.
Thanks to the presence in its composition of sodium and chlorine, ordinary salt will help get rid of soot and dirt
This is one of the most affordable, effective and fast.acting facilities at home. Sodium and chlorine, when heated, destroy old fat deposits, make them loose and soft. The algorithm of action is the simplest:
- Snout salt on horizontal surfaces: baking sheets, trays, shelves and bottom of the thermal chamber of the oven.
- Turn on heating and bring the temperature regime to the values at which the salt will take a golden hue.
- Turn off the oven and let it cool.
- Rinse the door, walls, baking sheets, trays and bottom with warm water with a small addition of a liquid foam for dishes.
- Rinse all the surfaces with clean water and wipe it dry with a paper towel.
Ammonia can be bought at any pharmacy
In this way, you can fight the most persistent pollution. Ammonia will be able to return the pristine purity of even the oldest oven. Cleaning can be done in two ways. cold and hot. In the first case, ammonia, with the help of a plentifully moistened sponge, is applied to all the inner surfaces in the oven and withstand 8-12 hours. Then all the contaminants are removed with warm water with the addition of a small amount of detergent. In the second case, two small containers are placed in the oven: with ammonia. on the upper shelf, with water. on the lower. The oven heats up to 100 degrees (the water must be boiled). Then it turns off the network, the door closes and it cools during the night. In the morning, fluids from both containers are mixed with a small amount of dishwasher. This solution is applied to the inner surfaces of the oven, and then washed off with warm clean water. The effect will be excellent.
Self.cleaning systems of electric wind cabinets
The self.cleaning function was invented for professional kitchen equipment. But technologies are improved, reduced and become more accessible for an ordinary electrical built.in oven. Many housewives are happy to save themselves from tedious and dirty work on cleaning the oven from accumulated fat deposits.
EasyClean self.cleaning system
The most common self.cleaning technology (used on models of all manufacturers) is the cladding of the internal walls of the oven with special coatings from easily cleaned smooth enamels. Such coatings do not absorb pollution at all. This cleaning system is called EasyClean. Using it is simple:
- Pour a little water into a special recess in the bottom of the oven (slightly less than half a glass).
- Add a few drops of special detergent.
- Turn on the thermal mode of the oven 100 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Collect with a sponge from the bottom of the oven all the pollution that will settle there with a hot condensate of a couple of a cleaner.
- Wipe all the surfaces with a paper cloth.
Catalytic cleaning of the built.in oven is a chemical decomposition of fats into simple components: water, soot (carbon) and organicism without the formation of soot. At the same time, these components of substances are absorbed by a sambent formed from nano-part. These actions are caused by oxidizing agents, which are part of a special coating. This porous enamel can be faced only by the side walls or all the inner surfaces of the built.in oven cabinet. The catalytic cleaning system is automatically launched when the temperature is reached in the oven of values equal to 140 degrees. It is most effective at a temperature of 200 degrees.
Some manufacturers enhance the cleansing effect of the coating using a special built.in catalyst. In the models of the Miele concern, this device is called Airclean, in the oven of Siemens. Aktikat. Catalytic cleaning is used by all manufacturers. This method of cleaning is recommended for those housewives who often use an electric oven to cook dishes, but at the same time they want to save on the cost of the oven and energy consumption. The disadvantages of this method include:
- manual washing of a baking sheet, grilles, grill;
- Periodic manual sink of surfaces, to remove not completely absorbed soot;
- The efficiency of fat decomposition when it enters the catalytic surface of dairy and sweet products is sharply reduced;
- Frequent use of the oven is required to cope with large fatty contaminants;
- Limited coating service life of 4–5 years.
EcoClean cleaning system
This system is still a world novelty. It is widely used by two manufacturers mainly: Bosch and Siemens, but the rest of the companies are also interested in it.
EcoClean set for self.cleaning from Bosch
The innovation is the use of the new high.quality ceramic coating EcoClean for independent cleansing of the oven. This type of cleaning begins automatically during the inclusion of the oven and warming up to 270 degrees. In this case, all emerging contaminants turn into an easily deleted raid. At the same time, up to 80% of all smells are absorbed. Know-how to use the smallest ceramic balls, which destroy the carpet with severe heating. They have an amazing ability to independently restore their unique properties at high temperatures, which makes this coating durable. Such a coating is applied only to the back wall. The remaining internal surfaces with EcoClean are bought separately with ceramics.
Pyrolysis is an effective technological technique in which all contaminants inside the oven are burned. The hard pyrolysis mode is turned on using a special button. Thermal regime reaches a temperature of 500 degrees. The door is automatically blocked from random opening. Pyrolysis needs additional electricity costs, so models of such ovens are equipped with powerful heating elements. When they are turned on, all fat deposits turn into ashes, which is easily removed by a damp sponge or a napkin. All control over the pyrolysis process is assigned to electronics. Several glasses are installed in the door (if there is this function) to prevent strong external glass heating.
This method of cleaning is not without flaws. When burning fat pollution, a persistent smell is formed. It will require powerful ventilation to remove it. The main weakness of the ovens with this method of self.cleaning is a high price. Cleaning using pyrolysis is widely used in their models such manufacturers as Bosch, Ariston, Siemens, Miele. over, Siemens uses a special glass for the oven door, which is also cleaned of fat when the pyrolysis mode is turned on.
How to get rid of the smell of detergents?
Often, after cleaning the oven from the car, a strong smell of detergents remains. To get rid of it, you can do the following:
- leave the door open for several hours;
- Warm in the oven with a container with 10-15 tablets of activated coal dissolved in water;
- wash the surfaces with a solution of lemon juice or acid;
- Grate the walls and bottom half on onions.
Steam cleaning method
You can clean the oven using a steam generator, but if you do not have it, use an alternative way:
- Pour the water and 2 tablespoons of dishes gel into a baking sheet or deep “roasting”.
- Warm up the oven to a temperature of 150–180 degrees and set the container with water inside.
- After 30–40 minutes, turn off the heating and wait until the stove has cooled.
- Wash the softened contaminants with a foam sponge or cloth.
Do not use hard washcloths, this can lead to scratches, and the surfaces will subsequently be polluted much more.
So that the cleaning of the oven does not turn into a long and laborious process, put it in order at least 1 time per month. Otherwise, you will have to spend a lot of effort so that your assistant again acquires a decent look.