Upper Rock Footpaths
For the Government of Gibraltar we are renovating the footpaths and ape feeding areas in the Upper Rock area to turn it into a tourist attraction with stunning views, historic monuments, re-opened caves and much more.
Works at Genoese Battery, Devil’s Gap Battery, Ape Feeding Areas and Inglés Way have been completed and currently we are working at Royal Anglian Way.
- Cutting back all plants, keeping in mind that there are a few protected species along the footpath;
- Making safe the footpath, construction of steps and replacing balustrading and install new ones were needed;
- Install new gravel to the footpaths making it more comfortable to walk on;
- Re-open the Genoese battery and shelters and make it safe for the public;
- Instate viewing platforms;
- Install toilet facilities including the M&E works;
- Realisation of 5 no. Ape Feeding areas with swimming pools.