Main Guard Phase 2
For the Government of Gibraltar we are currently renovating the Main Guard Building for the Heritage Trust.
The project involves renovating the building and restoring it to it’s former glory. This second phase is the follow up of the roofing works already completed.
Works of this package include:
- Demolishing of the existing floors on the ground floor to hallways and patio
- Installing new sewage channels and manholes
- Construction of buildings to the patio as per original design of the building
- Demolishing of the entrance of the building as per original design of the building
- Hacking and rendering the complete front façade of the building, including exposing the original lime stone features on the corners of the building
- Installing new railings,gates and lamps as per original design of the building
- Hacking and rendering of the existing walls on the inside
- Painting to the complete inside and outside of the building including doors, windows, ceilings
- Installing new Oak floors to the ground floor, including varnishing
- Installing Yorkstone paving to hallways ground floor and to stairs and balcony first floor
- Complete M&E works