Europa Advance Road Battery
The Europa Advance Road Battery is part of the UNESCO sites in Gibraltar and currently is being made suitable to allow for visitors enjoying views to the Gorhams Cave and Vanguard Cave. A small office building with toilet facilities will be constructed and the surrounding area will receive a new paving and will allow for parking of vehicles and busses.
Works of this package include:
- Demolition of existing surface and blockwork parapet walls
- Installation of a new infrastructure
- Design and construction of a new office building with toilet facilities
- Reconstruction and raising of part of stone parapet walls
- Paving to surrounding patio including asphalting