The value of the HotPoint-Ariston codes
Modifications of this family are also programmed for notifications of different types: text and flashing LEDs.
|Codes||PMM bulbs with four modes||PMM bulbs with six modes||Cause||Elimination|
|Al-01||The Aquastop function worked.||Liquidation of leaks|
|Al-02||There is no water collection.||Checking the filling valve|
|Al-03||,2||,4||There is no drain.||Checking is required:|
As you can see, in most cases, complex repairs are not required. Chases are easy to fix with your own hands after rebooting the technique.
How to restart a dishwasher?
Before you start eliminating problems, you need to drop the code by turning off the car from the network. To do this, click the mode of selection of the mode, hold for about 15-20 seconds-now you can pull out the shtepsel from the outlet. Do not look into the machine immediately after turning off, this is fraught with burns of the face, hands. Wait a few seconds while steam comes out.
Repair and error codes Ariston, dishwasher Ariston Error Codes 1.
Typical errors of PMM HotPoint-Ariston
As an example, let’s look at the PMM from the international concern Ariston, whose work is responsible for the EOS platform. Units are controlled by electronic modules 601/602/700. Among the cars of this group there are cars with a railway screen, as well as with six and four diode indicators.
If the dishwasher is not equipped with a digital display, then flashing indication light bulbs are reported about the occurrence of an error. Owners of such equipment need to know what each of the indicators shows. Some problems are reported by a combination of flashing diodes.
The owners of machines with liquid crystal screens have more tips and opportunities to accurately determine the cause of the violation in the work. However, their units are equipped with indicators. Their glow allows you to know either about any activated process or a problem.
Ariston Hotpoint will introduce the following photo selection with models:
“Pioneers” with a railway screen in the line of dishes Ariston demonstrate problems with the Code with Litera “A”. Later release devices report violations with codes with the prefix “f”. New generation dishwashers display breakdowns without letter designations, just in numbers.
Ariston Hotpoint dishwashed with a digital module, display errors on the screen with one or two digits, it (they) can be supplemented with a letter prefix A or F
EOS technological platforms on the left have four standard indicators. Their appointment for all models is the same. This is “LED 1”. launch of the sink, “LED 2”. activation of drying, “LED 3”. finish, “LED 4”. Start with delay, T.e. By the timer.
On boards with diode indication, a binary error encoding system is used. Each of the four diodes means a specific number: 1, 2, 4, 8 (numbering on the left-law).
The amount of flashing lights during violation of the error number indicates. For example, if diodes 3 and 4 blink, then this is a mistake 2.
Dishwasher Ariston Hotpoint, equipped with an indication system, notify violations in the work of flashing diodes
Now we will analyze in detail what kind of problems Ariston dishwashers are most often reported.
#one. Violations in the work of the heater
HotPoint-Ariston PMM-reliable household appliances, but it also occurs occasionally, especially if the operating rules are not respected. If the water does not heat up to the temperature required by the technological step, there can be no talk of normal washing at all. And the detergent will not dissolve corny.
You can find a breakdown of the heating system by falling the quality of the sink of the dishes. To verify it allows you to drain not enough cold water into the sewer pipe. Naturally, this problem has a lot of reasons, you should know about the most common.
If the water in an hour allotted for its heating to a given temperature program has become slightly warm or cold, then this happened for one of the following reasons:
- One of the thermal attires failed. To identify the real breakdown factor, you need to test both the device itself and the electrical wiring connected to it.
- Water level sensor is faulty. The device does not fix the filling of the tank with water, therefore it does not transmit information about the start of heating to the heating. To make sure of its serviceability, the device itself and its wiring are checked.
- Unsuitable detergent was used. For this reason, the normal operation of the water pouring sensor and thermistor are violated.
- Cliff in the electric network of Ten. The entire circuit connecting it to the control board and connects to the functional nodes of the machine, it is necessary to call.
- The calibration of the heater is damaged. Only the master who has passed the certification of the machine manufacturer can cope with this problem.
- The water heater burned. If this is really confirmed, there is a purchase of a new heater and replacing the damaged device. The replacement should be entrusted to the repairman, it is much cheaper than the completely spoiled technique.
- Disorders in the operation of the controller controller. It is treated only by replacement, and necessarily by the hands of an employee of a repair workshop.
If the problems are justified by disorders in the electrical circuit, then the home craftsman with the initial knowledge of physics and some experience in the device of homemade electricians can cope with the repair itself. All weakened compounds must be tightened. Wires with damaged veins are subject to unconditional replacement.
The reason for the combustion of Ten is most often the work in emergency mode. Note that this is not a cycle with the highest temperature. After all, the manufacturer provides for a “safety margin” in case the intensive sink mode becomes a housewife to her favorite.
In order for the heating system of the dishwasher to work in normal mode, t.e. without exceeding the load, it is necessary to use regenerating salt. It will not allow lime deposits to appear on Ten, due to which the washing and washing equipment most often fails
Most often, Ten burning occurs due to the appearance of hard-soluble calcium or magnesium salts on its surface, in the colloquial of a scale. For prevention, you need a competent selection of regenerating salt and setting its consumption. She will warn the formation of deposits.
Codes on the railway 8, F08 or AL08 are reported about all types of damage listed. On the board of cars with four indicators will pulsate the fourth bulb. Six indicators will also blink the fourth indicators.
If heating is not carried out due to the lack of communication between the sensors W and D transmitting the signal of the payment of a sufficient water set, the code 15, F15 or AL15 appears on the screen, all four or first four lamps burn in the indication system.
PMM errors on BIT100 and DIWA boards
The listed control modules are installed on the models of the dishwashers Indesit D 41/42, DC 27, Di 45/450/460, IDE 100/1000/1005/44/45, IDL 40/410/411/42/420, IDL 557, IDL, IDL, IDL 70/7021/710.
In general, the display of errors codes by LEDs on the MPM Modesit models with the control modules BIT100 and DIWA repeats the indication on models with the DEA 601/602/700 boards with two exceptions:
- On the control panels with 6 LEDs of the sink programs for indicating the error code, all 6 LEDs are used (numbering from the extreme left);
- A set of error codes is somewhat different.
An example of displaying the Al05 error code on the Indesit PMM with the BIT100 board
The table is below for those errors that generally coincide with similar errors for the DEA 601/602/700 board instead of repeating the detailed description, links to the previous table will be given. But keep in mind that in working mode only Al06 errors are available (“closed water valve”), AL05 (“Filter blockage”) and AL02 (“Failed valve”).
Indicator code6 indicator / elimination method
|Al01||✲ ✲ ✲||✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲||Leak: the sensor found water in the PMM pallet|
|Al02||✲ ✲ ✲||✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲||Falf valve|
|Al03||✲ ✲||✲ ✲ ✲ ✲||The drain does not end for the allotted time for this|
|Al04||✲ ✲ ✲||✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲||There is no signal from the temperature sensor (termistor)|
|Al05||✲ ✲||✲ ✲ ✲ ✲||Damage to the circulation pump or a faulty water level sensor (Pressostat)|
|Al06||✲ ✲||✲ ✲ ✲ ✲||A cliff in the power valve power circuit, which is why the water is not gained|
|Al08||✲ ✲ ✲||✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲||Water did not heat up to a given temperature in the maximum time 40 minutes, most likely due to problems with the thermal attribute|
|Al09||✲ ✲||✲ ✲ ✲ ✲||No PMM software has been detected, the fee is not programmed|
|AL10||✲ ✲||✲ ✲ ✲ ✲||Cliff in the Ten chain, signals do not receive from him|
|AL12||✲ ✲||✲ ✲ ✲ ✲||Communication error between the control module and display board|
|Al99||There is no connection between electronic components of PMM. The reason is either in the cliff of wires or weakened contacts/connectors, or the control module board is faulty. Only a certified specialist with the necessary diagnostic equipment should deal with such an error.|
Problems with the drain and bay of water HotPoint-ARISTON
If there are water supply failures, it is better to check its presence in the water supply network. Sometimes, due to weak pressure, water does not enter the car. It is also worth checking the water filter, which is installed in front of the entrance to the car. Very often he clogs with rust from old pipes.
Problems with a drain (sometimes a spent liquid does not merge) can be due to a too high lifting hose for draining.
Ariston dishwashers errors can be with the function of water bay. This failure indicates the code AL02:
In this case, it is required to check the filling valve sv.
In this case, the water will not merge.
If the permissible time for draining the water supply of HotPoint-Ariston is above 4 minutes. And the sensor showing the water level indicates a “complete” state, it is possible:
Посудомойка Hitpoint Ariston выдает ошибку 15
- Clogged or out of order of the drain pump. In this case, you need to remove the filter and clean it and rinse under running water.
- There was a rupture of the wire or there is no contact.
- The reason may cover the blocking of the impeller of the pump.
- Electronic module failed. In this case, a replacement for a new module is required.
If the pump is cleaned, then the contacts and integrity of the windings are checked at the same time.
Error code A 14 HotPoint-Ariston dishwasher may indicate an incorrect connection of a drain hose.
Preparation for subsequent disassembly
The principle of assembly and disassembly for built.in and separately standing dishwashers is the same. The only difference is that the built.in do not have a removable upper lid and metal walls. By the way, separate models of dishwashers can be recognized partially built.in. With the upper lid removed, they perfectly become under the countertop, only at the same time retain their (and not furniture) facade.
Before starting disassembling the dishwasher, be sure to turn it off from the mains. Then we block the water supply. Now you can work without expecting surprises.
A small addition. cars of various manufacturers can have different configuration of fasteners. For example, in Bosch and Siemens, all fasteners are made in the form.
It is necessary to prepare in advance the appropriate tool. Screwdrivers, pliers and a set of keys will also be useful.
We remove everything that can interfere with disassembly. Disconnect the hoses of the bay and drain of water. Open the door and take out the removable baskets for dishes and nozzles. It is clear that the dishes should not be there. If water residues are detected, remove them with a rag or sponge. In the process of disassembly, the water will still come out. Therefore, the means for collecting it should not be far from.
Now you need to move the car to where enough space for disassembling and placing the parts removed. Try to prepare boxes or bags to preserve small parts and screws.
Otherwise, the subsequent assembly may drag on. It is advisable to have a camera or a phone with a camera nearby. In the process of disassembling and disconnecting tubes or wires, it is better to capture how everything was. Then the reverse assembly process will not cause surprise.
From the video you can watch the repair of the dishwasher “Ariston”:
With our leadership, you will not be afraid to face the problem of PMM. To avoid breakdowns in the future, take care of technology, conduct preventive cleaning and sometimes contact the master for the preventive maintenance of the kitchen assistant.
How to repair the heating element at Bosch and Siemens. Error Code E09:
When and how to replace the water supply valve:
Self.repairs of the pump. Video Instruction:
It makes sense to independently repair the dishwasher if you are confident in your abilities or there are clear instructions of the manufacturer. Complex breakdowns, such as failure of an electronic board or engine, is better to delegate to qualified masters.
Hotpoint Ariston Dishwasher LFF 8M121 CX EU not switching on
Plus contacting a service center. a guarantee for a newly established part, and the advantage of independent replacement or repair is saving funds.
Complex breakdowns in which it is better to call the master:
Wastewater cleaning using modern maple septic tanks
When such errors appear, to start it, you should clean the filters and restart the system. If you know how to handle a multimeter, check the resistance of the termistor, heating, circulation pump and inlet valve.
But the problem of such failures is that any master for each of these errors will even call a dozen possible breakdowns. Therefore, it is still better to conduct a complete diagnosis of the device.
Errors of the dishwasher Ariston Hotpoint: Deciphering error codes, recommendations for eliminating faults
The Ariston PMM provides a self.diagnosis system. As soon as the control module detects a malfunction, it immediately stops the execution of the program and highlights the background code.
Consider the most common errors. from easily eliminated to those requiring intervention of a specialist.
Al01. leak in the car
This code indicates the loss of tightness in PMM compounds. If you look inside the dishwasher, there will probably be water on the pallet and the pop.up “float”, which gave the control board a signal about a malfunction under code 01. On instruments without a digital screen, light bulbs will wink: the first diode blows out in machines with 4 programs, in a model with 6 modes. the third on the left.
In the dishwashers Ariston HotPoint provides a water protection system that blocks the supply of water, but sometimes it works not only in an emergency, but also when using strongly fluent detergents
- Disconnect the device from the power supply network. If the water is already on the floor. you need to act carefully so as not to step into a puddle.
- If the protection has worked with a filled tank, press the drain program and wait for the devastation of the camera.
- Cross the water supply valve to PMM.
- Inspect the gum on the door of the device, check the joints of the hoses, the condition of the clamps and all available nodes. If you find the leakage place, try to fix the parts or update the seals. Consumables, hoses and elastic bands are best replaced.
- With long.term operation, the cause of depressurization may be corrosion of working chambers. Although high.strength steel is used in Ariston Hotpoint models, leaks are not excluded. In this case, the worn places are treated with special sealants and soldering.
If the culprit failed to find it yourself, you will have to call the master with a reprimatum who will conduct diagnostics and help to establish the reason for the car stop.
Al02. water does not enter the car
Machines with 4 modes without a display are sent by blinking the second diode on the left, and designed for the 6th- fourth.
The first thing to do with error 02 is to make sure that there is water in the system, but for any reason does not enter the device. To do this, you can simply open the crane at the nearest water intake point.
It does not hurt to check the shut.off valve if it is installed separately for PMM.
The input filter is installed inside the flood hose, and its small cells often suffer from particles of rust from the water supply, small sand and other extraneous inclusions
- The system has low pressure, t.e. Water flows from a tap under a weak pressure. A machine of such power is not enough, and it will not work. In this case, it is worth just laying off the dishwashing to the appearance of a normal flow.
- The door is broken, so the device does not start executing the program so as not to arrange a flood.
- The input filter or flood hose is clogged with various impurities found in tap water. In this case, you need to unscrew the bay hose, make sure that it will not be pushed and good. Then rinse it and a protective net under good pressure.
- Problem with the feed valve. If the blockage is not detected, and the water does not enter the car, most likely, the voltage necessary from its opening/closing was ceased to arrive on the water supply valve. In 99% the reason for this breakdown is the jumps in the mains. In this case, it is better to replace the part of the new one and connect the device through the stabilizer.
If the machine is under warranty, it is better to contact the service center to replace the failed elements.
If the device not only periodically highlights the error, but also wash and rinses the dishes poorly, most likely the problem lies in the upper or lower spray
In long.term working machines, one of the frequent breakdowns under code 01 may indicate the wear of fasteners in the internal spraying system. Such a breakdown is easy to eliminate independently.
To check the state of the system, you need:
- Extract the lower basket of the dishwasher. under it the lower sprayer is installed. Its blades need to be unscrewed and removed.
- Now inspect the mounting element. in fact, this is a plastic or metal ring on which there can be cracks or other damage. If the problems are detected, the mount (and the sprayer itself) is better to replace by unscrewing the old fastener with the key, and then install the new holder.
- The upper spray is attached to the upper basket. To get to it, you need to put forward a tray, squeeze the limiters and unscrew the rotating blades.
- Here you need to check the sealing rubber ring, a mounting nut and a channel that supplies water, if necessary, replace broken elements and collect the system again.
The reasons for the failure of the parts most often become a scale, penetration of small objects or natural wear with active operation. But such a repair is enough just to carry out with your own hands, the main thing is to choose the exact correspondence of parts for your PMM model.
Al03 and Al05. problems with drain or pomp
Often the reason for stopping the car is clogging from food residues on the dishes. If a drain hose, a pump or a pipe is clogged and the maximum allotted time is exceeded to remove water. the machine sits in numbers 03. In cars without a display, this will be simultaneously winking 1 and 2 or 3 and 4 diodes (for 4 and 6 programs, respectively).
The plum check begins with the filter, which is located at the bottom of the dishwasher. it needs to be gently extracted, disassembled and rinse
In this case, you first need to make sure that the cross.country cross is. it can simply be pushed or clogged with a “cork” of food waste, as a result of which the pomp is not able to push the spent water into the sewer drainage.
If the check of the filter and the hose did not help solve the problem with the drain, the reason may lie in the malfunction of the drain pump. The state of its connections and wiring is checked by a multimeter. If the voltage indicator is insufficient, the part requires replacement.
About the failure of the pump or water level sensor, the dishwasher replaces the dishwasher with code 05 or starts simultaneously blinking with bulbs 1 and 3 or 3 diodes at the same time
Conclusions and useful videos
To help home masters, we selected several video materials about various malfunctions of Ariston washing machines, options for deciphering code information and practical tips to identify the culprit of the breakdown.
Error code F08, inspection and repair of the machine:
How to repair an electronic controller:
How to eliminate plum errors under the F05 code:
As you can see, even the prompts of smart technology do not always clearly indicate the cause of the breakdown, because under the same code the problems of various details can be hidden.
Of course, with the proper skills of working with electronics, to eliminate most of them is quite affordable and without the help of professionals. But if there is no such experience, do not rush to the extremes and change one detail after another. perhaps in the workshop you will be offered a simpler solution to the problem.
Want to ask an article? Please write it in a block with Комментарии и мнения владельцев, and our experts will answer you as quickly as possible. Here you have the opportunity to report interesting information or share your own experience in eliminating faults in Ariston washing machine.